Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Society of Truth

The Society of Truth

a part of “The Society of Truth”, a fictional universe by Rarikou.

Eight people break free of a brainwashing that holds the entire world sway.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Society of Truth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Society of Truth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanick on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:50 am

crap... of course the FBI agent walks in last right? Still wearing his suit, weapon, badge, and driving his "Society" owned car

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanick
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:56 am

Wah! Okay, guys... there's a lot of us here, and the roleplay could get confusing and break down fast if we're not careful when we post. Try and pay attention to the location of the other characters whilst you write your post, and what they're doing and how long it'll be taking. I get confused when people suddenly appear without at least barging past the other guys standing on the porch ;) I get even more confused when one character has acted out ten minutes of stuff when only one minute has passed for mine.

I am really enjoying this rp and think you guys are making awesome posts, so I really hope I don't sound grumpy or anything. Let's just not have our characters all tripping over each other in our eagerness to get things started!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:46 am

Hey that is fine. I was a bit confused by a few posts myself. I am sorry if I contributed to that confusion too. Maybe because char is a bit confused on what to do it's affecting me lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Sorry, didn't see the other post. I'll edit mine to include Chris's introduction.
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:26 am

Hey is Annaky ever going to post again?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:32 pm

I was wondering that. Still, this is definitely the style of game where any characters that drop out can get dealt with easily (killed off perhaps). Maybe someone should send a PM...

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:52 am

Okay, I have no idea whether the release of an anti-brainwashing track on the airwaves would actually break anyone's brainwashing or not, especially given that there's definite hints it may be supernatural. On the other hand, we won't really know even if it works a little, it allows new characters to be worked in if needed (they could have been woken up later after the initial eight), and it's a great screw-you goodbye to her old job :D

I was gonna just let Rarikou post the outcome and/or effects (if there even are any we might get to know about). Out of curiosity, what time of year is it?

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:08 am

Hehe, it would be interesting to see that. Btw, I've pmed Annaky but have had no response yet.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Hey guys, I found out that Annaky has been having comp trouble and that's why this player hasn't posted yet.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:05 am

I reserved a spot for me. I'll post when I get back from church.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:15 am

Sorry I haven't posted in the past few days. Have stupid Writer's Block.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:18 am

I'll post a little later, probably around lunch time.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Sorry it's so short. I couldn't really think of much else to put...

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:25 pm

I just realized Tabitha doesn't have any changes of clothes or anything... o_e

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:59 pm

She can borrow from Noelle, she brought a weeks worth of clothes.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:19 pm

I love how Chris just got left in the kitchen, lol.
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Hey guys...this still going?

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Sorry! I'm still here and I've been checking in, just been waiting for the guys to post!

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Hey guys, I'll post tomorrow for sure okay? Sorry for the hold up.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Anyone else wanna post?

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!