Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hunter's Destiny..

Hunter's Destiny..

a part of “Hunter's Destiny..”, a fictional universe by Neru.

On the night of Krisiana's 18th birthday, her entire life changes..Can she handle it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hunter's Destiny..”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Hunter's Destiny..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:03 pm

My post is up, and i may have to edit in what Vee wanted to drink. Cause up until now i still don't know... xD
Hope it works!

EDIT! I also added a bit to my dudes history, about the branded curse mark on his body.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet everyone. I was hopping Mirror would post. But if she dosen't by tonight, I'll go ahead with my post.

And Joker, I loved the character by the way, lol. :D
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm so so sorry, Neru. I went to New York and I was gone all day yesterday. I'll post right away don't you worry! :)

Edit: I posted.
Ahh my flirtatious little Vee baby.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Oh no worries, everythings still on track! :D
And x3 I love Vee<3 She reminds me of one of my own friends xDD

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:01 pm

If I had a friend like Vee, I would have probably strangl-
I MEAN...
Umm...
Pfft, I wish I...had a friend like Vee.
/fake smile/
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Bahaha' but you just gotta love those overly hyper "I'm gonna run a mile and still have plenty of energy to bug you" types of people. They keep things interesting xD

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Yeah, that's one of my friends.
Just take out the boy-crazy personality trait.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Haha yeah I know what you mean.

Okay as I mentioned in the intro, I would explain more about why the necklace that Krisiana's grandmother gave her is important. I started some of that in my post just now. The necklace, or the ruby on the necklace is pretty much a Demon Hunter's tracking device. It activates whenever a demon is near, and usually becomes very hot to the touch, even if a demon is hidden in a full human disguise the necklace will begin to activate. (Hope that wasn't too confusing >< if it was let me know.)

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 am

Neru wrote:Sorry I haven't posted yet everyone. I was hopping Mirror would post. But if she dosen't by tonight, I'll go ahead with my post.

And Joker, I loved the character by the way, lol. :D

Thanks! Cause I love him too :DD
But he is in a pickle: He has to decide between the flirtatous and cutie Vee or the sexy bad ass Samantha D: Not cool guys!

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derotzka on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:22 pm

I hope you don't mind, but what I was thinking of, as you can see in my latest post, is that if I send a load of "NPC"-like throwaway demons so that we can have some action without anyone important dying early on if you see what I mean. I'll attach pictures of them to the Prince's character sheet if anyone wants any reference.

Derotzka
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:55 pm

No that's a pretty good idea. It'll at least start to speed things up a bit more.(:

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:38 pm

I'm going to be working on a post.
I think it would add some action if one of those NPC's attacked Vee at some point. It would allow me to allow her to slowly mellow out the slightest bit so she's not AS annoying (I don't like having annoying characters, she's still going to be energetic and boy crazy, but, less) and also, she'll realize that Kristiana was telling the truth. Vee's totally oblivious, lol, she's the only one who doesn't know what's going on.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:57 pm

I just realized that i have been calling the demon prince Kaiden *facepalm* I mean Karl everybody!! D:

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 pm

I noticed that too.
Ahem.
Now, I may seem like sort of a jerk saying this, but it seems appropriate.
DDDEEERRRPPPP. Ha ha.
xD

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wheezymcgee on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:14 am

Ive got several things to say:

1.lol I wasn't paying attention and i didn't know we started a second page of posts
2. I would love to have a fight with minor demons it would give John a chance to have a bigger role and to show why he's a legend
3. The character Lauwee Rathmeson Hasn't made any posts. I really like the character and i don't want to see it go away so would it be possible if someone could pick up her character?

These are just a few of my many crazy thoughts.
I will not carry a gun, Frank. When I got thrown into this war I had a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! -- Hawkeye Pierce

wheezymcgee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:48 am

Lmao I had to read over your posts once or twice to figure out who you were talking about @ Joker.

Annd I'll send Hinasil a pm to see if they are going to post. I like the character as well and would hate to see it not be apart of this. Annnd now to work on my post. ^^

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derotzka on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Wow, sorry about the length of my last post. I tried to split it up so that you don't need to read it all, just the bits that are relevant to each person.

Derotzka
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Fret not my fellow Arachnids, I have been biding my time til the right time to strike presented itself. The time I can sink my teeth into the skin of the infidels and spread my venom throughout their body-

Was I typing that here? Uhh, I'll post soon. Hehehe, yes that should cover nicely. What? Oh son of a bi-

Alright I posted. Hopefully it's good because I took like 20 mins on it.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:54 pm

@ Thadine: Yeah I know xD Their names are just so similar! Whatevs.
So sorry to any that thought I was being all crazy and stuff...

And I'm glad people like everybody's character! That usually makes things work soo much better in the long run :D

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Quick question: Do the Demons that look like humans have a 'true form' they can turn into, or no?

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!