Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kornik Academy For Angels and Demons

Kornik Academy For Angels and Demons.

a part of “Kornik Academy For Angels and Demons”, a fictional universe by SoftDusk.

A world where there are Angels and Demons and they each go to special schools to live in the shadows where humans can't find them. Kornik Academy in Maine.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kornik Academy For Angels and Demons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kornik Academy For Angels and Demons.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:11 am

What 'bout Hana?

I still needed tonget on an actual computer soon to get that picture....
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:18 am

Hey is Vince the only demon guy?
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:00 pm

okay we need more guys

I could ask some people if they want=
to join this RP

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Oh hey I'd like to submit a guy... *looks up* Demon, I guess...

(peachyme123 referred me)
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 pm

OH! Also, I'd like my guy to like a girl who likes someone else...

Any takers? Of course, I'm sure you'll want to see his profile first....

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Also, are demons allowed to have multiple forms?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:46 pm

I was hoping to make my Character like a demon.

hey angelwolf if you want you can make my character your interest. If not it's fine.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 pm

OH MY GOSH. I just realised that I haven't sent in my character yet. Are you still accepting? If guys are lack, I could try making a guy. 8D
----------
You walk through the mahogany door. The little girl inside stares at you with her iridescent violet eyes, emphasized by her rich indigo dress. Her caretaker hovers by your side, obviously flustered at your sudden appearance. You ignore her, as the girl's eyes bores into outer facade, and searches your heart, mind and soul. She reaches out a hand, probably realising you are not a threat.
Do you take it?
Will you take it?
Can you take it?
She's waiting...

----------

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:35 pm

omg, i answer yes to all your questions. im super duper sowwy cuz i've been traveling and the internet has been no good the past few days. you can tell who ever you want about the roleplay because i will be more than happy to let them join even if the posting has already started. hey do you guys like how everything is orange now? i like it better than the blue. its more funky. there. are. to. many. periods. in. all. my. statements. okay im sorry im just really excited about this roleplay <3 <3 <3

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:39 pm

@angel
what do you mean by multiple forms?

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:58 pm

Yah well I meant.... I dunno. XD

Ima start makin mah charrie nooooooooooooooooooow~!

Er, now as in eat, do homework, then now....

BUT WILL BE DONE TODAY! I HAVE A PERSONALITY AND A PICTURE PICKED OUT ALREADY!

Ooooooooh! What kind of plot points do you have planned so far? Or are they a secret?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:25 pm

their super secret B-D
AKA
i dont have any -.-
i'll make some, when im not feeling lethargic

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:40 am

>:O

I MADE MEH CHARACTER BUT IT SAID 'YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED TO TE INTERNET' WHEN I SUBMITTED IT NO ALLLLLL THAT HARD WORK IS DOWN THE DRAAAAAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, INTERNET!? NOBODY LIKES IT WHEN YOU DO THAT!

I'm sorry... you should probably start without me... It would work out because my character is a transfer student ANYWAY... It'll be up when I gain the motivation and confidence to retype the WHOLE THING.

Cereus Sortitio, so I don't forget his name...

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:37 am

UIOVIUBVUIDFJB
i HATE when that happens
im super sorry that happened to you, you can take your time to retype it.
im not gonna start it until ereythang is in order.

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:22 am

Just wondering, could we get started soon?

My posting over the course of November will be somewhat limited (I'm doing NaNoWriMo, which is basically a competition where the objective is 'write a 50,000 word novel inside November'), so I'd like to get a start before that.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:11 pm

abunch of people havent submitted their characters or finished them, so i wanted to wait for them. but we can start tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:08 am

I'm so sorry I haven't posted my char, been a bit busy... I suppose I'll drop now. So sorry!

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:04 am

ill still let you submit your character, we just will have to start tomorrow. but i suppose if you want to drop it you can, i cant stop you, but i wish you would :(

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverAngelWings on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:21 am

Hello everyone I am here to speak on Jerico's behalf he asked me to let you all know that he is experiencing technical difficulties and will not be back possibly until next week. He wishes you well.

Sincerely,
SilverAngel

SilverAngelWings
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:30 pm

eh okay, thats fine. but we might have to start without him, you guys im gonna make the first post. you can still submit characters, its still open. please try to post as soon as you can. i just wanna get this show on the road

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!