Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunt Ch.1: It Begins

The Hunt Ch.1: It Begins

a part of “The Hunt Ch.1: It Begins”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[See Inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunt Ch.1: It Begins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Hunt Ch.1: It Begins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:14 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Hunt Ch.1: It Begins"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Hunt Ch.1: It Begins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Woo! Two Steps From Hell! Probably the main reason I'm joining this roleplay, plus the fact I've bumped into you a number of times and its not the traditional werewolf roleplay. You always come up with quite original ideas.
I would like to reserve a Fenris. Is there only one place available since you haven't stated? Also, you said to reserve a spot the OOC before submit a character, does this count or do I have to wait for you to say yes before I submit him?

Hmm, that profile picture, did you happen to pick that up from a TSFH video?
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:23 pm

This counts as a reservation, yes, there is currently only one spot of each open, and if by popular request, I will add more. :) Indeed I did get the profile picture off of TSFH video :) Nyghtfang got me obsessed with Two Steps From Hell XD Submit away!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:10 pm

I'd like to reserve the Shiran hunter ^^ Is it just me, or have I seen this RP before..?

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:16 pm

this is the third time I've started it ^^" one more try, if it isn't successful, i'll give it up.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:46 am

Did you happen to aquire it from a track called Jocylen Janson? Really, the third time. Well, I hope it gets off the groud this time. Do you have someone set to play th human or are you hoping somebody will take the role.
I have all of the TSFH albums digitally, except the latest, Archangel.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:30 am

I would like to reserve a spot, please? I want to have my character be a Shiran.
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:17 am

Hm, if you don't mind, can I change my reservation for the Rashen younger sister? I just thought of something I can use for her =D

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:32 am

A question, since demons are involved what are the degrees of more mystical abilities are avalible? Or is it very much, gritty, down-to-earth. I'm meaning a specific detail of my character that I'll like you check.

Also, a piece of information about your intro that can be entirely irrelevant, considering this is fiction. The lion isn't the opposite of God's symbol, it is actually another of God's symbols.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:22 am

@Renmiri, sure, you can have the younger sister.

@Itachi: Yes, you can have the Shiran

@Templar: That's awesome, no, I'm just hoping someone will take the role, yes, i do know that the lion is actually another one of God's symbols (Chronicles of Narnia, obviously), and really, the powers of a demon are dark. Yes, magic is something they can use, but have never really been explored by anyone other than the demons, so no one actually knows what they can do.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:31 am

Is this still running? You've abandoned you character? Or are you simply waiting for everyone else?

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!