Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In the Shadow of Albtraumheim

In the shadow of Albtraumheim

a part of “In the Shadow of Albtraumheim”, a fictional universe by Byte.

The Victorian Age has arrived, and the human race is slowly crawling underneath that Medieval pile of rubble. But somewhere between the borders of Austria and Russia, something is going terribly wrong...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In the Shadow of Albtraumheim”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] In the shadow of Albtraumheim

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Don't worry, Timothy, you didn't miss anything. D:
I'm still holding my breath for this rp though. I hope it picks up again soon.
Dream team!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Yes, I lose Pokemon battles all the time...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Well, if you folks are up for it, we can try an kickstart the roleplay Tuesday!
Those of you who see this, please answer and say if you're in or out! :)
I'm back and better than ever!!!
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:48 pm

If by "kickstart" you mean you're making a new one, then naaaah, I'm out.
If you just mean everyone has to post on that specific day, then... sure...?
ImageImageImageImage

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:57 am

didn't post yet because I am a useless individual.

I'm going to have to say the same as Wudgeous. I'm willing to cling on to this if everyone wants to continue, but if we're talking a total reboot then I think I'll have to pass. Which is a damned shame, really, but I've got a lot on my hands for the time being.
"This apocalypse must end. It is not sanctioned by me - I simply do not have the time for it!"

Timothy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:18 am

Y'know...I don't really care either way. Though a reboot seems kinda pointless since we've barely left the starting gate. Whatever y'all decide, I'm in, lol.

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Corsair on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:39 pm

if I'm honest, I think the next post needs to be from our mysterious host...

The Corsair
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:04 pm

So, it's Sunday night. Might I pronounce this roleplay dead? No...? What do you mean it's not my place to pronounce things dead?? I am a physician, sir, I have an online degree and everything. Bah! Well, fine then, be that way.

But Tia's leaving this merry band of misfits either way, so: SMELL YA LATER, HOLMSIES!

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!