Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fantasia: Guilds of Magic

Fantasia: Guilds of Magic

a part of “Fantasia: Guilds of Magic”, a fictional universe by Fallen.

Guilds have existed for many years, magical users coming together as families going about on jobs. But recently other races have been exposed, causing turmoil and hunters to arise to come after them. Because of this the guilds are in danger.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fantasia: Guilds of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fantasia: Guilds of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:30 am

You both come with some nice ideas. I will think about it and come up with a spell that is a S-rank mage worthy. The reason I haven't given him the teleportation ability is actually because I thought that with this RPs setup only the wizards would be able to posses a magical ability like that and mages could only control a sertain element and nothing more. Thats why I tried to give him something else that was more light based, if ya know what I mean ;D

Anyway I am going to make something where he enhances his body with light of some kind without deconstructing his own bodyparts :)

By the way, I really enjoy the fact that there is so many looking at my character xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Hey everyone, sorry I have seemed probably gone for some time, I will need to read over all the posts you all made in OCC o_O', I tried to quickly read and accept characters as they were finished, but I still have a few to look over. I was a bit annoyed with the amount of S class characters we got; I wouldn't have been had there been more lower ranks. I do understand chairmen and mentors need to be strong, but it's still irking me. Even my character as a royal whom was supposed to be stronger than the average vampire was an A rank. Though I'll probably be redoing her skills and be more creative OTL (no comments please lol). After I read over and reply to whatever was posted in the OOC, I'll get back to you all and start the RP c:. As of the moment, I have to go for a bit.

Note: Please refrain for bitching at each other in the OOC. I will not be responding to any of that whatsoever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh, oh, my friend would like to join this RP (basically she's just stalking me...but don't tell her I said that). She's new, so she's creating an account, but unfortunately registration is down for the moment due to...uh... maintenance, I believe. She has her skelly done on Word, and she'd like me to ask if having the power to control Time (not too much, otherwise that would be rather god-mode) is all right. I am assuming she understands that having too powerful characters will hurt the system, that is.

Her character will likely be starting off at the lower ranks, being only just recruited. She mentioned something about manipulating time so she has more time to paperwork... But that's pretty off-topic.

Is it okay for this character? I could get her to email her skelly to me, and I'll PM it to you once I get it.

Sankyuu! ^^"'
----------
You walk through the mahogany door. The little girl inside stares at you with her iridescent violet eyes, emphasized by her rich indigo dress. Her caretaker hovers by your side, obviously flustered at your sudden appearance. You ignore her, as the girl's eyes bores into outer facade, and searches your heart, mind and soul. She reaches out a hand, probably realising you are not a threat.
Do you take it?
Will you take it?
Can you take it?
She's waiting...

----------

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:12 am

I'm assuming she wants to be a wizard then. Well, I am always iffy when it comes to time, and it would depend exactly what she wanted to do with it. Just have her submit her character and let me read over it c:.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:24 am

Okay, I'll go check with her, because I'm not sure if she's registered an account yet. Sankyuu!

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:27 pm

I actually have a question about the rule stating that a person can only have a maximum number of two characters, and I was wondering whether or not we're still holding to that one?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:09 am

Yes we are,

I know there is one person with three characters, but I allowed that since one was a guild leader and they said they wouldn't be using them all too much.

Note: Waiting for that last character to be turned in and then I'll start c:.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:53 am

Um, Fallen?

Registration will probably only open in about a few weeks, so once the character sheet is perfected, I'll create the character under my account until my friend can create her own account, at which I will abandon that character for her?
That okay?

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:19 am

Im sorry I took forever, I have posted, you can all post c:
My post is crappy but just to get things started XD..

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:48 am

Is anyone going to post,
or is everyone deciding to drop this roleplay?
Either or, I would like to know.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:59 pm

:D good to see some life here.
I'll post later tonight, or tomorrow. :3

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Awesome o3o
Oh hey..is it just me or did we lose someone in the character section D:

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:12 am

Did someone...die? OAO

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:36 pm

It might have something to do with the GM disappearing for two weeks without notice.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Fantasia: Guilds of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erayu on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:41 am

Is anyone still interested in this roleplay? I see good things coming, but we sort of derailed after four posts.

Erayu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!