Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Would You Rather?

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Would You Rather?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emma_Nems on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:08 am

Flight. Hands down. The ability to travel to places you have always wanted to visit, without the hindrance/barrier of needing technology, money etc. . . would be unbelievably better than the ability to become invisible. Even saying 'become invisible' sounds awfully tragic.

Would you rather, were it genetically placed within you, be overly-optimistic in general or overly-pessimistic in general? The former allowing for large amounts of disappointment. The latter, perhaps, making for 'pleasant surprises.' Both have positives and negatives, of course. So, which would you rather?
'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emma_Nems
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda_lover2195 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:22 pm

I think since there is so much horrible going on in the world today, I would have to pic overly optimistic because I would love to find some good in this awful world that we have all been condemned to live in. Plus, me already being a little pessimistic as it is, could use a change.

Would you rather, have to live the rest of your life being used by a person who has bought you for there own purposes, or would you rather have to be homeless and try getting a job doing things under the table?? (remember since your working under the table you may not get the full amount you were promised, and there isn't much u can really do about that))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Panda_lover2195
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taiyon on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Challenging question. Um, used by person.

Would you rather be killed by a mafia guy or a gangster? Yes, there's a difference.

Taiyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Bella on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Probably a gangster. I think they would just make it quick, rather a mafia guy would have some sort of bad thing to make your death slow.

Would you rather be drowned in a pool of chocolate, or not be able to breathe for two minutes?
"SLUT!" "Well, good morning to you too, sir." -Christian, Myself

"Welcome to Drama, your life begins here." Mr. McHugh

"I heard you popped your Dr. Horrible Cherry today." "..." -Christian, Myself

"Okay, Kelsey and I are waltzing at State next year." -Dan

Saint Bella
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:29 pm

A pool of chocolate, at least I'll enjoy it.

Would you rather lick a hobo's toes, or lick a hobo's armpits. Keep in mind, the hobo walks barefoot.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!