Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Embrace the Silence

Embrace the Silence - ooc

a part of “Embrace the Silence”, a fictional universe by DumbDora.

It's 2035. Twenty years ago, earth went under a dry spell, wiping out the majority of the population. You are a survivor, and on the road with a few others to find the legendary oasis. There will be danger and your survival skills will be tested.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Embrace the Silence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Embrace the Silence - ooc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queenforaday on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm still up for it, I just need to find some inspiration to finish Naz.
That's right, losers, I'm back
Tumblr | RPGateway

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queenforaday
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Also here, anticipating the right time for an awkward introduction.

Gidds, have you considered RPG Write? It looks to be virtually the same as PrimaryPad, and I miss mucking about discussing IC stuff with you guys. :'(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Gasp! What is RPG write?

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:27 pm

This FABULOUS little tool that's hidden away next to the RPGateway logo ----> here!

In fact, it just might be PrimaryPad in disguise.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:29 pm

skdeifihomnr

It is! It is primary pad but under RPG account! :D

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Boston gon' find a Watson! :D

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:15 pm

The Chat I used RPG Write, so it's back up

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kincaid on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:33 am

Hey guys, sorry we ARE still planning on posting things have just been crazy with visiting Airanea and Christmas, our post should be up tomorrow.

Kincaid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Gah! Sorry for disappearing for a while, although it looks like I didn't miss much :(. Busy Christmas time and all. Anyway, around now, still hoping to continue with this! :)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:52 am

New post is up - feel free to do whatever you all wish to do with the noises behind the desk - thought maybe it could be some trouble or a good way to bring the new chara's into the story - also the gathering of figures outside could very simply be people passing by, bandits, or a illusion. Just thought we would open it up to some options, I really don't want to see this RP fail.

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:18 am

Many <3 to you, Airanea :)

Oh shiznits, somethings in the rooooom :D

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby meim on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:24 am

Anyone posting?

meim
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:11 am

I would post again but I don't want to take the RP over - I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that everyone is busy with the holidays.

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:55 am

I'll post asap. Probably tomorrow sometime!

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:00 am

JESSICA. I'm crying for all the right reasons.

Posted, and a late Haaaappy New Year's. Mad, this is the perfect time to have an accent party.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:50 am

Uh-Oh; Crappy day for Myles to meet the oh so charming Jessica. lol.
Cranky Cranky Cranky Airanea - should I have let that effect my roleplaying, most certainty I believe her profile states mood swings.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:46 pm

I'll be posting soon and OOOOOOOH!

Accent party.

My favorite <3.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby meim on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:18 am

Sad.. no activity.

meim
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Shameless advertising. Anyone interested? yoyoyooo

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Ohaaaaai, anyone interested in THIS lil' number?

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!