Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Sacrament

The Sacrament

a part of “The Sacrament”, a fictional universe by ajemokid.

The contract is written in blood.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Sacrament”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Sacrament

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:58 am

I have altered my character's sheet to include both race and gender for your convenience (and also because I'm a little bit of a perfectionist and would have felt the need to include them anyway). Also BAWADABOO's character will be my character's angel. (unless of course he's changed his mind) In conclusion: No problem.
Last edited by Planter777 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Planter777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:05 am

Ah thank you Planter. Im kinda air headed lately >.> Ill add gender, and age. Damn my forgetfulness >.>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:41 am

Always happy to help. Oh, and around what age should the characters be?

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:47 am

id say a minimum of about 15. :3

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:53 am

My character now has an age.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:30 am

i have just gotten off work and thusly am dog tired. =_= i shall make my Character later in the day.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:03 pm

I wont quit you planter!!! :D
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:07 pm

Ugh... I should tell you all, I may not be able to join. So Freak, you should probably start looking for someone else. Sorry! ^^"
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Nor will I quit you BAWADABOO.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:48 am

Finally got my char up. After today if we dont have a enough people ill post a rps wanted thread. X3
On a side note Disturbed+redbull=awesomness

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:12 pm

When do we start?

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:21 am

hopefully in the next couple of days. We currently only have 3 people...i am submitting a rper's wanted thread and hopefully it will get us enough people to start.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:22 am

Sorry Aj! I'll try and create my character soon, i'm just very busy this week. Is it okay if I submit him late next week? You guys can start without me I don't mind..

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:23 am

Blarg 16 views and no takers...=_= We need more players fast...

Im going to message some old inactive friends and see if i cant get one of them in on the rp.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:48 pm

I suggested this RP to someone. If they do join they will almost certainly stick with it.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:10 am

That would be awesome. You have my thanks even if they do not join. Im curantly kicking around ideas and checking into favors to get more people >.<

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Unfortunately it would seem that they aren't going to join. We need to find you a partner so that we can start.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!