Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

As You Wish

As You Wish

a part of “As You Wish”, a fictional universe by PrincessX18.

A young girl is sold by her mother to live the life a slave. Can she bring love into her master's cold heart? Or will she die by his hand. As this has slavery in it, I must rate this as *MATURE*, meaning 18+ only. Thank you

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “As You Wish”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] As You Wish

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessX18 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "As You Wish"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"If I sign something for you, and I see it on Ebay, when you go home, I'm gonna be under your bed." - Eminem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessX18
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] As You Wish

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:39 pm

I was unsure of where to post the character, whether you wanted him in characters or here, so... here he is. He is also in characters.

Name: Evelyn Marcelle
Orientation: Straight.

Personality: Calm, cool, condescending, more than a little sadistic, arrogant, un-accepting, demanding, overly polite, proper, reclusive, with a sharp temper. He can be manipulative, self-serving, and even cruel, but if someone can learn to soften his bitterness, underneath the hardened, heartless shell, there is still a sweet and lonely young man waiting to be unleashed. He is especially soft towards others who have been mistreated and misunderstood.

Physical description: Tall and slender, with a delicately beautiful face and long, waving black hair he usually keeps tied up in a flowing ponytail. He is very pale, with long and slender hands, and wears silver spectacles when he is reading. He usually dresses quite formally, and all in black.

Brief history: Evelyn was not born a wealthy noble, nor was he born cold. He was the child of a drunk and a woman who could not see that her marriage had gone sour. Living in the dirt, Evelyn struggled on alone, friendless and misunderstood. His father beat him, and he learned to fear everything and anything that moved. And to hate it. When he was eighteen he fled his family’s house, swearing that he would never live at that level again. And he did not. No one knows exactly what he did to get to where he is today – and everyone who knows him is certain that they do not want to know – but it does not matter. He is wealthy and respected and feared, and no one will ever treat him that way again.
What he does not realize is how very lonely he really is.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:44 pm

And I forgot the paragraph...

RP SAMPLE

Evelyn stood in silence, gazing across the selection of young women and young men, and even children, who had been selected to stand at the auction today. He watched through ice-chip blue eyes, running his long fingers thoughtfully through the midnight waves of his hair. None of them seemed quite right to him. He had come here determined to choose a companion, someone to stand in his company and do his bidding. Someone pretty, who would not ask too many questions. Who would sit there and keep Evelyn from feeling alone without needing very much in return. He needed nothing more than a servant and companion - not even a bed partner. For years his studies and his business had been his only form of pleasure, and that did not need to change now.

But these rats... they would not do. Scrawny, nobbly-kneed creatures without souls in their eyes or hope in their hearts. Barely even human.

Shaking his head in disgust, he turned from the crowds... and that was when he saw her, standing frightened at the end of the line. A girl more perfect than he could ever have dreamed...

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessX18 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:56 pm

(OOC- Since I'm new here *obviously XD* maybe you could show me where we post to start the actual roleplay, since this is the OOC thread *i think* I'm very easily confused, sorry :P )

PrincessX18
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Near the top of the RP, underneath the title and summary and tabs, you see a bunch of pages. Introduction, Characters, Places, Groups, Activity, Chat, Posting, OOC. Click on posting. That's where you post. ^.^

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessX18 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:45 pm

magic is possible. i don't like limits, creativity should be endless :)

Also, since this site wont let private message..a better way of reaching me is in my profile ^^

PrincessX18
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:19 pm

You have to post ten posts in the forums before you can use PMs.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessX18 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Sorry!! I didn't your last post in the RP until after I posted!! D-:

PrincessX18
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!