Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Undone And The Divine

The Undone And The Divine [OOC/Sign ups/Plotting/Etc.]

a part of “The Undone And The Divine”, a fictional universe by Omega_Pancake.

{Opening in February 2012, currently recruiting players/characters!} An AU in which several universes worth of characters must work together to stop the end of the world, which, much to the surprise of most, is only narrowly avoided nearly every day.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Undone And The Divine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Undone And The Divine [OOC/Sign ups/Plotting/Etc.]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Pancake on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:11 pm

The Undone And The Divine

This thread is entirely available for plotting and the such. If you've ever had the urge to play any of the characters from the media proposed in the above roleplay, drop in and leave a note. Character reservations will be taken, and will be held for 6 days before the character is open for general use once again. Any media you wish to see added to the roleplay can also be proposed here.

I'll be dividing my attention between this and school for the next few days, but expect to see this first post grow. Taking place in the discussion means that your voice will be heard in this RP.

Propose ideas to me, children, while I figure out the super secret sinister overlying plot.

Remember this is an AU. You don't have to stick to classic continuity.

....That's about what I have at the moment. There'll be more soon, though.

Ta!

See a word in my writing that you don't understand? Can't find the definition anywhere? I'm probably sponsoring it. Did you know that much of the communication we use today consists of only about seven thousand words? These poor dears have been removed from the dictionary--but you can help bring them back!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

You have.....caught my intrigue......

But....can you handle....my insanity?

Answer: Probably not

Will you try: Probably

Will i possibly accidentally forget to mention Roleplay subplots i may accidentally make and forget to mention?

Maybe, but that just keeps things interesting.....

I will be watching this.....
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] The Undone And The Divine [OOC/Sign ups/Plotting/E

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Pancake on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Excellent. Also, considering the complete disregard for structure I have managed to cultivate in throwing this RP together so far, I think I can handle your insanity--although whether or not I can fully assimilate it is yet to be divined.

Either way, I'm sure you'll be fun to have aboard. Hopefully I'll solidify this idea some by the time the weekend is over. :)

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:50 pm

So...err...We're slapping anything together or is there a pattern? I mean, everything there except Discworld has the connection to Earth, or at least some version of our reality so I thought we'd have to play only characters from shows that are set in a normal world. And then this was mentioned that threw me off...

So...Is there any rule or does it not matter?

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tyro wrote:So...err...We're slapping anything together or is there a pattern? I mean, everything there except Discworld has the connection to Earth, or at least some version of our reality so I thought we'd have to play only characters from shows that are set in a normal world. And then this was mentioned that threw me off...

Well, in any roleplay im in if there isnt enough patterns, i usually create my own as well as subplots (and accidentally, my subplot became the actual plot once :3)

So, you wont have to worry about Patterns or plots. If he doesnt have em, i probably will xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:14 pm

All righty then. I'll go nuts.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Pancake on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Tyro wrote:So...err...We're slapping anything together or is there a pattern? I mean, everything there except Discworld has the connection to Earth, or at least some version of our reality so I thought we'd have to play only characters from shows that are set in a normal world. And then this was mentioned that threw me off...

This is a fair question, my apologies for not addressing it in the above. As I've mentioned, I'm fairly scattered with this idea at the moment, although I'm hoping to solidify it here in the next few days. Essentially, the plan is to allow characters from settings that can be logically incorporated into the plots we get going, rather than adding "any and all"--because then we'd just be copying the Multiverse. There are some things that wouldn't make a great deal of sense here, like any of Tolkein's characters, although now that I think about it, AU versions of those could also be interesting....

I'm getting ahead of myself.

What I want to do, ultimately, is weave something together and make a fan-based RP that's actually fun, exciting, and interesting. I want to bring elements from all of the stories together and make allusions to events that are possibly not happening in this AU. It doesn't really matter what someone suggests bringing into the game, but it will have to be tied into the plot intricately enough that we turn what is initially multiple incarnations of the same setting into a large, cohesive story.

Adding and subtracting things isn't actually a must, I just left it open as a fallback, in case we have a story or idea that we'd really like to touch upon that the chosen fandoms don't actually allow for.

I bet that hasn't actually answered your question, has it?

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years

Meh, most likely we will use The Rift as a good gathering use. The Space-Time rift would make sense considering.

Or........we could add Primevil, and add a swarm of Anomalies xD

Or better, we could use the Space-Time rift as the source of the Anomalies in Primevil, and that gathers us all....

This also gives me a kickass back story and a kickass entrance.......

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Pancake on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:59 pm

I'm not sure whether I have a fever or I'm just stupid. Can you rehash that for someone who hasn't gotten a decent night's sleep in three weeks? :P

Or not, I suppose I don't really mind. Are you planning on playing a canon or an original character, Bane? (Can I call you that? Or shall I call you Mr. Squishy?)

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years

Sorry, im....cryptic.....or insane.....all the time....

Basically, Primevil Anomalies happen to be holes in Space-Time that can go anywhere, but generally the past, usually around the time of some sort of Dinosaur.....or the future sometimes, which has brought Future Predetors, which arnt much better....actually, they are far, far worse (of course this future would be some sort of alternate possibility in order in include Doctor Who, but details arent important right now)

All you need to know is: I know alot about Primevil :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Pancake on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Good gracious, I see.

Sounds interesting, just make sure you run this stuff by me before adding it to character sheets and stuff. At the moment I don't want to deviate too far from the fandoms specified, though.

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparrowKing on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:00 am

A friend of mine frequents this site, found this role play, and convinced me to join because of it. I haven't role played in a few years, so I'm a tad bit rusty, so I hope that's alright, but on the bright side my writing skills have improved greatly since then. Hurray?
Anyways, I'm very excited for this. I have a character who would fit in really well. :D
The sparrow king is dead || Long live the king

SparrowKing
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

OH dont worry, but if we do add this one to the ones specified, i could do this REALLY epic opening and Back story, that could possibly even tie in directly to the main plot :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Pancake on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:20 am

Sparrow, don't worry too much if you feel like you're a little rusty. :] I myself have been more RP deprived than I've meant to be in the past few months. You're in good company there!

And we'll have to see what the turnout is like before I make that decision, Bane. :]

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years

Well, turnout chances drop after its off the 5 most recent

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omega_Pancake on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm

That's very pessimistic of you, my friend. Perhaps we'll see a few more by the time things get going. There's a reason I'm leaving a period here at the beginning for recruiting--well, and for gathering my own thoughts, I suppose.

We might have a couple more people wander in.

By and large, who are you ladies/gents/other planning on playing, d'you think? Out of nosy curiosity. I want to brainstorm plots that would be best for our available characters.

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparrowKing on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:09 am

If OC's are still alright, I'll be playing a pacifist angel, so that falls under the Supernatural category. But given on how I set up his background, he may or may not cross into the Doctor Who category a bit as well...but he is, for most purposes, an angel.

SparrowKing
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!