Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Chronicles of Kizara

The Chronicles of Kizara

a part of “The Chronicles of Kizara”, a fictional universe by XianEvermor.

The schism that divided the people is coming to a head. Full scale war between the Imperium and the Exiles is on the horizon, as well as the prophetical "end of days." With the universe hurtling towards disaster, what will you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chronicles of Kizara”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Chronicles of Kizara

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:30 pm

poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost.... :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:44 am

Okie dokie artichokie I just adde a plot twist "ka-chow!" (Sleep deprived sorry) any way i thought that would be nicely constructive while the Continue To Wait On Goblin (Imagine rising male voice at the end for effect)

*Jabs Gob with a ballpoint pen again* Wake up Gitface its time fer yew ta post!
Crush their dreams, Destroy their hopes, Break their backs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:16 am

Something tomorrow probably. too drunk tonight :P Really kirin? Mind visions, after she told you they were soultwinned? and Gabriel should know better if he suspects 'Roth is an astropath. lol. this will be fun.

Astaroth is going to rage.
Leo will go "wtf drunked..."
Mau just... >.>
and Sable "I'm just gonna emo on the ship by myself cuz i'm SOOOOO depressed, kthx."

Gabriel and crew "OMG PLOT TWIST REVEAL!"
Raikor "I'm absent... s'all good."
Aerien "Uh, I could have told you that: bioscans ftw but nobody listens to the AI"
Quiet "IKR, FFS! Naptime."

Scarlett "Hearts and minds! LOL! I planned this."
Astaroth "WTF?! You knew?!"
Sable "Soultwinned.... DUH!"
Gabriel "I'm going to contemplate this quietly."

Raikor "Uh... I has shinies."

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:04 pm

And every thing falls into place. I did that for a very specific reason. For Astaroth to hear the words at the end. I did it this way rather than to have the ship's astropathic choir discover him because that would be bad. But any way on to the posty!

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:38 am

I'll put something up tomorrow. Gob hasn't been online since the 22nd, he'll just have to catch up if he returns. I'm going to go ahead and move on without him and if he doesn't come back in a week or two i'm going to try and recruit a couple more people. :)

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Put up whenever you are ready X idk whats up with Gob but recruiting is good with me. I really don't want this to drop into non existence, I love this story. In light of recent events I may have much much more time on my hands to post. I'll send you a PM outlining whats going on later, It will explain any dark turns in my writing and possible absences, I'd just rather not put it out on public forum.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:19 am

A hammer. *Drops it.* :D

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:23 pm

you dirt dirty bastard, now Gabriel is gonna be angry you made him miss his meal. But it's ok you drop a hammer I'll drop an Ursalore, Look out Tsukie your about to meet Jericho! He likes to take naps on the catwalks above the hangars when they are empty and hes gonna be pissed because he got woke up by the gunfire. you know what they say about poking a sleeping bear with a stick hehehehehehe

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:56 pm

something you should know about Tsuki. Tsuki is a woman, :D.

Also, she has a very unique ability, her body naturally produces a field of energy roughly ten feet in diameter that nullifies any sound that originates within it. Soundwaves that originate from outside the bubble still pass through normally and it can be extended if she concentrates on it, but it's always on. She can never turn it off. I probably could have written that to be clearer in my post but there it is. The gunfire would still have woken him up, but while they're locked up there wouldn't be any fight sounds.

Those couple of edits and your post will be perfect :)

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:35 am

ok boss edits made, are you planning on posting tonight or are you wanting to wait for Raikor? we can always write him in after the fact with back story if we need to.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:50 pm

I may post tonight, I haven't decided. I'm running Shadowrun for my group today so I may end up creatively drained at the end of the night, or oddly inspired. Who knows, lol. I'll be keeping the action pretty open so Gob should be able to post himself in wherever he has time. Classes just started so he's probably just been busy. Hopefully he'll get on soon and let us know what's up and how often he can post? (hint) :)

Poor Jericho... has no idea what he's holding on to. >:D

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Jericho has always been known for more muscle than brains, he keeps Horus around for that lol, I hope Gob is doin alright, when he comes back in hes gonna have all new shiny lol

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:01 pm

I was going to make a more complete post, but I decided that I wanted to resolve the fight in the hangar before continuing on to the rest of the ship. That'll give Gob a little extra time to get back in the game :) I figure after Jericho and Tsuki finish up one way or the other then we can move on to the bridge with Gabriel and Quiet, since that may affect what happens on the rest of the ship.

I apologize if the action seems flashy, I've been watching a lot of anime lately. I may have gotten a little carried away with their fight. :D

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:36 pm

I am really sorry about my slow posting lately. I had a sudden rush of exams this month and had absolutely no time at all to post. However, my post will be up Saturday afternoon/evening! Really sorry again. >_<
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:02 pm

No apology needed gob. Real life will always come first here :) I assumed it was school, which is why I arranged the story how I did so you wouldn't get left too far behind. I'm a student myself, and I also work so I understand. It's also the reason I don't really try to join RPs anymore, this is all I have time for lol. Everyone has time constraints so I will always do my best to keep the story at a "no-pressure" pace. If you don't have time to check it for a couple days you will not be 25 posts behind and very rarely will I make multiple posts in a single day.

Kirin should be posting soon, which should resolve the action in the hangar. I plan to include the events on the bridge and elsewhere on the ship next and have a more formal introduction to our villain. :D There is also a chance Tig/Ella may return to the story if she has time so for the time being I'm going to hold off posting in the RPers wanted. That being said, if anyone knows a solid player who would be interested feel free to invite them: there will always be room for new characters to join the story. I run a Shadowrun game on weekends where players die regularly, inserting people into the story is never a problem... for me... your character, on the other hand might not be so lucky >:D

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:38 am

ok guys I got my post up X I hope its bloody enough, I disfigured Jericho just for you. Lol. I was watching 1000 ways to die and took some inspiration from there. Your turn!

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:39 am

Perfect :) My post isn't 100% complete. It just got too late for me to finish. I'll try and get the rest of my post up tuesday sometime. in the meantime:

Enter Seiryn, (one of) our villain(s). He's kind of like my Dr. Moriarty. He's a genius when it comes to strategy. He always has a plan... sometimes plans within plans within plans. He is completely unflappable... except for that one thing that makes him lose his collective shit. Things are going to start hitting the fan and I don't want anyone to become lost or feel left out so here is my proposed plan. I'm going to split up the action.

1. Seiryn will fight Scarlett and anyone who comes to help her. Her plan is to hold him there or force him to retreat, and in the scheme of things this fight is largely unimportant, so I will only allude to it if someone else decides to interfere, or when Seiryn gives orders to the invasion force. This will tie up Scarlett for the remainder of the encounter.

2. Astaroth is heading to the forge deck to get some appropriate clothes, and will help Barrinoth defend the forges unless Gabriel decides to order him somewhere else.

3. Main action: fire control, shield generators, and propulsion. This is where the main battle will be, and it will be the invasion force vs whoever Gabriel sends there. If no named characters go, the invasion force will begin to push back the defenders and capture objectives. One of these objectives to be chosen by random dice roll will be lost at the beginning of the encounter and the defenders will have to fight to take it back.

4. Secondary action: Bridge. The HQ for the defense, also the hub of the ship to ship battle. Gabriel will have to maneuver the Parador out of danger, and depending on his actions he may affect other events on the ship :)

5. Final action: Escape! After all the other actions are resolved one way or the other we'll move to the escape portion, where the Parador will either make its getaway, or fall into enemy hands. :)

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:29 am

Hey guys, I haven't forgotten about you. I've just been uh... busy with >.> Final fantasy 13-2. I'll have the rest of my post up Sunday afternoon sometime. :)

Edit: Okay my post is finished. :) Write away!

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Poke! Consider yourselves poked. I want to introduce more mayhem, so I need posts on the board. Getting tired of seeing my own name at the top of the most recent activity list. :P

*prod. Cracks whip.* Get to writing, minions!! >:D

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:42 am

So I'm back :) Not sure how and when I'm going to be able to slip Ella back into the story. Any suggestions? Sorry I left, I was struggling to keep up and I had so much real-life stuff going on.

[edit] Could someone also give me a brief summary? I have read the posts, but my brain is clearly mush this afternoon >.<

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!