Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Chronicles of Kizara

The Chronicles of Kizara

a part of “The Chronicles of Kizara”, a fictional universe by XianEvermor.

The schism that divided the people is coming to a head. Full scale war between the Imperium and the Exiles is on the horizon, as well as the prophetical "end of days." With the universe hurtling towards disaster, what will you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chronicles of Kizara”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Chronicles of Kizara

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 pm

:D No apology needed. My post is up. I had a hard time getting it to come out exactly the way I wanted it to. The way I had it written before didn't leave anything for people to reply to so I had to rework it :P

There should be plenty for people to go "Oh shit!" and "What the F-" to :D

You may commence brick shitting!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Replied! I like the way this is going, From the inferences I took it explains how Scarlett had encountered Dark Amesec before, it's a nice touch what else do you have for me oh great saheeb lol

PS: I'm debating on firing up an RP, it'll be a fantasy/scifi, type RP that is kind of open ended but with a defined plot that will be revealed as the story unfolds, would you guys be interested in playing a character in it?
Crush their dreams, Destroy their hopes, Break their backs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:33 am

Hah, thanks. In his original character design, Astaroth is actually an Exile, but I thought it would be a little more poetic for him to be a human for this. By the way, you can feel free to take that plot hook and just run wild with it :) I never gave him a name to have before Scarlett found him so if you feel like it you can name him whatever you want. ;)

As for the RP, I'd be interested, but likely I wouldn't be able to participate often. Having a rough time keeping up with my own RP. I'd be willing to take a stab at it but you couldn't be mad at me if I didn't reply for long periods of time :P

By the way, if anyone was curious as to what it would approximately be like to fight with Rhea can watch this very cool video made with scenes from the anime "Claymore." I was watching it on netflicks the other night and found it oddly appropriate :)

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:02 am

Hey guys: writing up a new post, which should be exciting for everyone. muahaha. XD

My post is being written to this playlist. I arrange them as a hobby, and figured I would share. If anyone wants a little insight into my weirdness, listen to these songs in order.

1 Imagine - A Perfect Circle - Emotive
2 Orestes - A Perfect Circle - Mer de Noms
3 3 Libras - A Perfect Circle - Mer de Noms
4 Fiddle and the Drum - A Perfect Circle - Emotive
5 Judith - A Perfect Circle - Mer de Noms
6 Jambi - Tool - 10,000 Days
7 The Hollow - A Perfect Circle - Mer de Noms
8 Passive - A Perfect Circle - Emotive
9 The Patient - Tool - Lateralus
10 Schism - Tool - Lateralus
11 Lateralus - Tool - Lateralus
12 Parabol - Tool - Lateralus
13 Parabola - Tool - Lateralus

Thirteen songs, four albums, two bands, one voice. It's important that you listen to them in the specified order, and that there be no delay or crossfade between songs, also if your Itunes has the sound check box ticked, uncheck it or the transition between songs won't be correct.

Listen to the lyrics very closely: this playlist is about Astaroth, his relationship with Scarlett, and their relationship with Rhea (not necessarily in that order.) It's just over 1 hour long. Enjoy :D

-X

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Sorry for my inactivity - I'm back and post will be up tomorrow at the latest!

Kiri, I would love to join your RP.

I have only skim read everyone's posts here and on the RP so I'll tell you my thoughts tomorrow. Wanted you to know I'm still here.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:56 am

I'm still here as well! I've been having a lot of family issues and we recently lost someone quite close to us, so I haven't been able to read the posts that you've all put up.

But I will catch up and post soon. xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:34 am

No need to apologize guys :P real life always comes first. I'm just glad everyone is still here. Don't know if I'll have time to write until next weekend so I'm going to finish writing my post, but I'll wait to put it up until Monday and make whatever edits I need to that way nobody is waiting on me. :)

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:58 am

@Tigger I'm really sorry to hear that. :(

With all the drama concerning retaking a year of college I've had no time for this. Starting Monday so after work today I'll make sure to read up and post something. xD

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:52 am

i feel like I may have gone a little OOC on Raikor there for a minute and lost my usual writing style, so I'm sorry if it seems a little different from usual... D:

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Hey guys I'm gonna try to post this evening ive just been waiting for every one to throw something on.... And my wife stacked stuff from my computer desk out ahoy 6 feet across the living room effectively blocking my access :-( lol I'll have something up soon.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Hey guys, I'll be moving the story along on Friday or Saturday evening. I haven't had time to write at all this week, but the weekend is coming and I shouldn't have any major projects to do over the weekend. Next week I have several exams, so my tentative plan for the next couple of weeks is to move the story along on Friday evening, or Saturday morning. That still gives Kirinak another day or two to catch up and keeps the RP moving at a regular pace :D. The plot is starting to heat up, my next post will be an exciting one.

-x

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:29 am

Awesome! Sounds good to me. Know what you mean about a busy week. Good luck with those exams - I'm sure you'll do great! :D

I get more and more excited as I think of this RP...

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:40 am

Sorry for the delay guys things picked up at work again and I've been pulling 16 hour shifts all week I'll have something up tonight

Edit*
ok guys my post is up, and Gabriel has to fix his head gear lol, I took a minor liberty in having Rhea attack me, I hope that's alright, its the only thing i could come up with at the time aside from letting myself be rooted to the floor and hurling insults at Ella for tying me up lol.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:09 pm

OMG...I was reading that post aloud to my sister, and I was SO excited. Man, you guys write well!
Nothing for me to post at the moment, so I shall wait for the story to progress. Raikor doesn't feel like coming out since it's not really his thing to do so.

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:30 pm

*hiss* Ella will not be happy with that! xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:26 am

Muahahahahahahahahahaha >:)

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Hey guys, gonna put my post up tonight after I get home from work. My schedule just got out of hand. I had two exams and a presentation last week and I have three more exams next week, plus we're in the final stages of this remodel we're working. I barely had time to breathe let alone write. But tonight for sure, just need to throw a couple of finishing touches onto my post and put it up on the board :)

As always, thanks for being so patient with me.

-X

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:07 am

hey all, I'm back. Sorry that it's been so long. I would reply, but I didn't see a reply to my character when I skimmed the posts.....

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Welcome back, Ash!

Good luck with your exams and presentations, Xian! :D

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:22 pm

*twitch* *twitch* *shake* Story line withdrawals are bad mmmmkay, lol

Ash! Welcome back! You should draw up a post I miss your characters, especially Mao, Mao rocks! I miss Mao,

"With thumbs you would rule the world" <---- favorite quote

I digress... some one post please!!!!!

*twitch* *Twitch* *seizure*

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!