Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Law of Ladire

The Law of Ladire

a part of “The Law of Ladire”, a fictional universe by QueLights.

In this world, there are no restraints. Ladrens become slaves to work, sex, and torture. They're killed for entertainment, and owned in high-class populated areas all over the kingdom. Will you fight to free them, or fight to stop them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Law of Ladire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Law of Ladire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby grgcucu on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:24 pm

QueLights wrote:Alright, alright. Keep it in character, guys. No one's more over powering than someone else. It all depends on what you do and how you do it, so stop being cocky sonsuhbitches, and post. xD
Last edited by grgcucu on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

grgcucu
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Between the mechanics of machine guns, and even a glance at Jasper's frame, I'm going to have to disagree. Normally, machine guns fire mid-caliber bullets at a chick rate, quicker rate normally means lower powered, so any with sufficient armour wouldn't be to concerned. Now, put in high caliber bullets AND a quick fire speed, I can't see a little girl maintaining it without serious arm, or serious inaccuracy, unless mounted. And then again, we have to look at the fact that technology isn't at our modern standards. Oh, and that other people have guns too.

I have no intention of trying to godmode or overpower people with Ophie just 'cause she's a bloody vanguard. I fully intend for her to get killed. XD But not by some little 18 year old strumpet swinging around guns bigger than her like a B-rate anime.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:31 pm

Sassy xD

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:09 am

lol the conversations in this OOC

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby grgcucu on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:25 am

grgcucu
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:38 am

Me jelly? Not even a chance bro BD

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Enjoying the OOC, eh? Well why not throw some bloody posts in the IC! xD C'mon folks. :3

Edit: Also as a heads up, my poor little Quebits has been shuffled back to school despite being ill, still. So, I will be your Captain in the mornings-afternoons. 8D

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:23 pm

There's a teacher at my school with the last name Hazeon. I think of him, and then think of you, and then I have nightmares about being molested by him.

Also, anyone who hasn't posted, needs to post soon. If you're relying on another player, you best PM them to see what's up. Other wise, not a fuck shal be given.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Yey, I can play Pop-goes-the-Person now.

Edit: There, posted for the cute 'lil Ladren girl. Anyone want a kiss from her?

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:28 pm

I'll post in a bit, not feeling too well this morning.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Works kept me away from my computer, but I'll be posting Torin soon :D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby grgcucu on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:28 pm

So.. is it dead, Jim?

grgcucu
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!