Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Resident Evil: Awakening

Resident Evil: Awakening

a part of “Resident Evil: Awakening”, a fictional universe by Calyx_Mason.

4 teens awaken in an underground lab, in separate parts of the city, not knowing who they were or where they were heading. Now they must escape a zombie filled city and find a safe place to survive. [Survivor roles still open]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Resident Evil: Awakening”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Resident Evil: Awakening

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Resident Evil: Awakening"

This rp is another random brain child of yours truly, please use the character skeleton provided on the intro page.
Last edited by Calyx_Mason on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Resident Evil: Awakening

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:02 pm

This is all I have so far, I had this idea rumbling around, if you are interested in one of the main 4 i'll post the full char. skelly in a bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:32 pm

i would be interested as well, i love the resident evil story. count me in :)

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Ok, so i posted the Character Skeleton, all submitted characters must fulfill this to be accepted

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 pm

you forgot Phase shifting, each one has a tactical ability and a psychic ability, and you need a different awakening location unless you give it a name separate from Sweet Haven Hospital, but you are in

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:27 pm

This sounds really good! Count me in!

Would clairvoyance be tapping into morphogenetic fields to gain information on a subject (the parapsychology view), or would it be seeing the past and future?
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:31 am

'ello I'm also quite interested in this RP. So if you also can be a "basic" survivor that's what i want to be.
In case of yes: Count me in.
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:10 am

@Zentose: first one

@ntlniko: yes, we need as many survivors,

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:06 pm

Jedi can do that?

In theory if you are accessing morphogenetic fields you might be able to know what the person would be planning...

Of course by that logic than you could access anyone's morphogentic field and know everything, all the time from everything living, the past and the future too...

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:31 pm

@GothBabeAlex- Your interpretation of the word clairvoyance is perfect for the story, it makes things interesting!:)

@All - As soon as we get 4 survivors we shall begin,

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Do the subjects know the extent of their abilities?

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm

@GBA - you are once again on the money, all your powers are new to you, you have no true idea how to correctly use them so the first few times it may be more than what you meant to do, like my characters echolocation, he could accidentally go through sensory overload, the only one at an advantage would be LOOWMAN141414 for the most part , redistribution of the kinetic energy may not be easy but your innate capability would help you concentrate your abilities better.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Well the two people in a series can sense eachother so I assume that they will be able to find eachother fast then the two teams will meet up later, one would think...

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:37 am

You are very correct Zentose, but the number one problem with that is what is the maximum distance that ability functions on, are they separated so much that they would be unable to find eachother or are they just close enough to get that annoying sensation of familiarity at the back of their minds?

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Or all the alphas could get together (ménage à trois) and leave Allen all by himself!

Only kidding of course :P

But on to seriousness, what is the extent of the knowledge of the subjects? Did they go to school, do they have all their memories, etc.?

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Haha, very funny, but it's up to you about their pasts, but they are all a semi-blank slate, they have memories, it's just that they are kind of locked at the moment. After a few days of consciousness they may come back!

Also we needs three more survivors, any takers??

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:13 am

Here's my piece of advice, two actually. If you revamped the intro making it longer and more detailed a lot more questions would be answered there and it also works in helping to attract more people. Secondly, survivors are the easiest ones to write into a story regardless of where they are or where we are in the story.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Would it be presumptuous of me to just go ahead and start posting?

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Are we going to start posting or are we going to wait for more norma survivors to join?

loowman141414
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Well he said we needed four survivors and we have that, so I say we start posting! :D

And I did it, took a leap and posted, so I say we all start!

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!