Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice in Underland

alice in underland

a part of “Alice in Underland”, a fictional universe by hawtyxanime.

Everyone in Underland is not in their right mindset. Find out what is wrong with everyone and return Underland to Wonderland. { open }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Alice in Underland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

alice in underland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawtyxanime on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "alice in underland"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
faffing while absonding

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hawtyxanime
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: alice in underland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:08 pm

I've submitted the Cheshire Cat. Please let me know if there's anything I need to change. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:46 pm

can I reserve Alice

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broken-wings on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:31 pm

I would love to give it a try, I'll try to get a Guest character tomorrow if I can :)
Sometimes it not about fixing the broken, but making something new and better.

broken-wings
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:08 am

Hi.can i reserve the mad hatter.?
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Nevermind that. Ignore this post.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Question: Could one of the Original Characters be Borderline Insane BEFORE He/She was lured into Wonderland, and be like that throughout the story? Or is Insanity just for the Canon Characters?

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:32 am

Hi i was wondering if i can reserve the march hare?

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawtyxanime on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:11 pm

okay i will put the character as reserved ; for march hare and alice.
sorry but someone has mad hatter.

hawtyxanime
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawtyxanime on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:14 pm

for the person reserving Alice, I will need to speak with the person who already holds her position. er-- kind of cause they have nothing on their profile, so I have come to the conclusion that you may have the character.

hawtyxanime
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:07 am

I would like to be the chestchire cat :}
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Um, hawtyxanime? There are two Cheshire Cats.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!