Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Summer at Lake Kenforth-Love, Life, Friends

A Summer at Lake Kenforth

a part of “A Summer at Lake Kenforth-Love, Life, Friends”, a fictional universe by MusicLover.

This summer people find out the truth , relationships end and begin, people become friends, they also become enemies. Some people are betrayed, and hurt.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Summer at Lake Kenforth-Love, Life, Friends”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Summer at Lake Kenforth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaze04 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Eep! I missed a lot. D; Sorry I've been busy. Taking care of 3 (They're multiplying!) kittens is becoming handful. Y_Y I'll try to catch up. ;x
“A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a quip and worried to death by a frown on the right man’s brow.” — Charles Brower

“The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” — Alan Alda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kaze04
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusicLover on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Synicate I am not ignoring your post but because we are in the kitchen and there are other characters there I am trying to keep everyone's charrie who is at that location involved and give everyone a chance to post. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MusicLover
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Where'd everyone else go? ._. Seems the last dozen or so posts have just been back and forth between MusicLover and Seraph. :v
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusicLover on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Idk Kaze04 posted last from the group in the kitchen other than you. Everyone else is MIA. I replied for Kris. We are mising Rose, Kazu, Delillah, Piper and Ray...o-o holy crap I just noticed how many are missing D: No wonder the RP has felt off kilter. -.- this always happens to me D: If this continues without them I am gonna just open up the RP for more charries to replace the charries. At least Delillah, Piper and Ray. Kazu and and Rose would be aloud a little more time

MusicLover
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:16 am

I'm sorry, TT_TT I'll try working on a post later.. I've been quite busy with online games. I already have an idea what to post, just need time for it. :)
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaze04 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:46 am

Based on the events, it's still morning in the kitchen. But for Damien and Kate, maybe around afternoon? so maybe we could do something else in the cabin besides hangin around the kitchen. But i do not know what to do in particular. hmmm. suggestions anyone? an early drinking game. heh. lol or hiking? or uhmm... truth or dare. lol @_@ ahaha.

now just by rereading that, now i know i suck at ideas.

kaze04
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Actually Kaze, its more of the late evening. xd

P.S I may be gone for a few days. I'm moving relatively soon and I have to have my cable and everything shifted over to my new place.

"When I see you lately I'm wondering on White roses, caskets Your name on a stone."

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Seems we have some sort of temporal malfunctions goin' on in this RP. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:59 pm

It certainly seems that way. :s

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:00 am

Sorry if I still followed on the time for the ones in the kitchen.. >.<

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:49 pm

I don't think ML liked my post. xD

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:59 pm

If this RP dies or summat I will...I dunno...drop kick a kitten or somethin'.

Anyway people should post. Guess it's MusicLover's turn then?

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Re: A Summer at Lake Kenforth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:02 am

Sorry bout my absense >.< I had been waiting for a reply from Kyrie and MusicLover, an then when they did reply, kind of been busy with other stuff!!! I think, everybody should get together, and do something instead of break off into their own little groups. (: Just an idea.

Synicate
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:34 am

I am fine with that idea Synicate, just like what Kazu stated, he's not in a real hurry of going into the laundry shop... and since the time between Kate and Damien is so different from the ones in the kitchen, I think we should skip a half a day or so. (This is why I'm debating whether I should post or not. I'll wait for the others response first. :D)

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Just stopping in to let you all know I will not be available to post from April 14 to April 23ish, I believe.

Anyway, at the moment, I can think of nothing to post.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:28 am

This Rp has certainly stagnated. :/

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:51 pm

It may be because MusicLover hasn't logged on the past few days.

If anything, I just made a post that will hopefully get things going. I also just realised that I made a post to revitalise this RP the day before I won't be able to post in it for a week and a half, so here's hoping I don't miss too much. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:29 pm

I'll try to post later, once I get home. I need to go to school this afternoon. ^_^

Sorry if I can't follow up with what I have posted but... I'm really super sleepy. >.< I'll try to post as soon as I can. ~

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:48 pm

I believe, I don't know for sure, that MusicLover is on spring break.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusicLover on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 am

Hi guys sorry! I forgot to post exactly when would be on spring break. But I am back now! I pretty much spent my break looking for transfer colleges for next year. :P
O_O I didn't think I would stagnate the RP....sorry about that. I was thinking shoot I am gonna be sooo behind.
Anyway no worrys. I am back!

MusicLover
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!