Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Agents

The Agents

a part of “The Agents”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

As the government starts to use cyborgs to oppress the common people, there is a group that will defend themselves. A fight with much destruction begins.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Agents”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Agents

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:52 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Agents"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Agents

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow lynx on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Hey, I want to join but I need to think up a character first... I've been playing pencil and paper rp's lately (D and D 3.5, and Dark Heresy) so I haven't done a forum based one in quite a while.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadow lynx
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:14 pm

I do pen and paper rps too and have to say that it is the same without dice and moderator.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:40 pm

Just wondering, do I have to have a cyborg character? Or would having a human with a robot counterpart be okay?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow lynx on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Okay, I think I submited my character. :) I hope this turns out awesome.

Aniihya what pen and papers have you played, I've been trying to find some good ones.

Shadow lynx
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Hmm...no answer. Oh, well, I found a loophole for my idea, so...here goes! :D

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThanatosXIII on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:39 pm

May I reserve a corrupt/good agent(kind of a gray area)? I'll work on him tomorrow. And might I say, I get a syndicate/deus ex feel reading through the summary.

ThanatosXIII
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:40 am

NewKidOnTheBlock: Just surprise me. If your character is fine then it will accept him/her/it.

Thanatos: No need to reserve here. There isnt a limited amount of roles and positions.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:25 am

Surprise! :D

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Are we waiting, or can we post whenever?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow lynx on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:36 pm

The in-game is live guys, get posting!!! I wan't to see where this is going. :)

Shadow lynx
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 am

Might I reject to the accusal of god modding, auto hitting, power playing
The fact that something as big as I think the cleaner form wouldn't be able to stop at the rate 100 km/h in almost any circumstance and the fact it would crash into a building is sensible seeing the park is surrounded by a city, I did over do the reflex part. I haven't spotted a power playing action maybe I misunderstood:

With the repulse engine she was about to pursuit vehicles up to a speed of 100 km/h.

For going 100km/h and in this case it's my mistake and I would like to apologize for this but it wasn't my intention. I did act a little poorly but I reject the accusation of god modding my reaction was mostly based on facts and based on this information I would also like to point to the fact that you your self have reacted just as poorly by grounding the bulldozers and murdering four 'agents' as you called them granting your self a victory if this is allowed my equally unorthodox reaction aren't wrong. I'm not at all angry I'm not a person with a short fuse neither do I have a lot of pride, I just remembered you're status and as such I recommend to murder Demetrius to avoid this discussion.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 pm

I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic, Thorait.

Syntax, man, syntax. Get that message across.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow lynx on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Lol... awkward.

Shadow lynx
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:21 am

I don't think you have any real involvement Newkid so would you please stay out of this

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow lynx on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Woah, woah, woah. Why all the hate, we are all here for fun.

We can all help to avoid drama and friction by simply being considerate of the other authors in our story. You are responsible for your actions, try not to force the story in any direction... let it just happen on its own, and write posts that help aid the progression of the story not just place your character in the lime-light.

Just my thoughts. :)

Shadow lynx
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Thoriat: I'm not getting involved, I'm simply telling you that your message is confusing due to syntax and tone. I can't understand exactly what you're trying to say, and if I can't, I'm sure that Aniihya can't either. I simply wanted to allow to know this fact, as a writer to a writer, so that you may improve the post so that unwanted additional friction does not occur.

Shadow lynx: Although I do think the issue between Thoriat and Aniihya may need to be sorted out first, I agree. I like to let things flow, hence why all my posts are pretty open-ended, ready to be tagged on to by others. And being considerate never hurt anything.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:38 pm

"Demetrius moved in a flash stabbing the joint of the upper right arm with the force of his landing..."

That is autohitting and therefore godmodding. If you stabbed an npc, it would be a different story. But stabbing another player without giving them a post to react or accept an injury is autohitting which is power-playing which is a lower form of godmodding. Do you understand?

And you probably mean "object" and not "reject".

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:32 am

I can see where you're coming from but I didn't see as auto hitting when I did it so accept my apologies. I did this because I don't like to make a 50 words post and then wait and wait for a response this just seemed quicker to me but I was a bit wrong this time.

Newkid: I understand what you mean I was very irritated when I wrote that, there's no form of tone in writing and this can be confusing.

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:28 am

I will follow the wishes of the GM and seeing my character is currently not involved with anybody and that continuing this constant arguing would be bad for the role play and it's frustrating for every body involved.

Sorry if you think of my behavior as bad and I hope to never forget this moment so this situation won't occur again Aniihya. I will take my leave if nobody rejects

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!