Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Perfection

Perfection

a part of “Perfection”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

What would you sacrifice to be "perfect"? [open and accepting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Perfection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Perfection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:14 am

My character will probably be a 'scientist' if that's alright with you? :D And... maybe a little of some of the other tasks or something.
*~Nivosity~*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:13 pm

@Cienpher, not a problem! He's great, and yes their powers will probaly be very usful together (:

@Nivosity, Scientist works, thanks for letting me know, think you can have her up by tomorrow or no ? If you can, then we can start tomorrow(: otherwise, we'll start Friday

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:12 pm

I'll have her up in a few hours. ^^

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Awesome, thanks muchh(;

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:30 pm

To Cienpher :To little extent, I guess they can communicate through their minds but she can't go through his personally thoughts and feelings.

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:39 pm

I will be starting us later tonighht

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:26 pm

@Desire

That would be great :D

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Sadly, I can't get a post up tonight you guys, I will tomorrow though. Promise! :D

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:10 am

haha, its fine Desire. A little warning though, i wont be here all night. I have a track meet and family is coming to watch me so i will be with them afterwards. If im too night to get on at like...midnight, i wont be on until late Saturday or Sunday. ^^" SO SORRY!

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:15 pm

That's alright thannks for letting me know, good luckk

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:34 pm

ALIVE. track meet went well, got a personal best. Totally ready to Roleplay when you guys are. :D

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Lol, that's great. Alright, first post is finally up guys. -.- Sorry I didn't get to last night, my friend came over and stole me away so I couldn't. It's up now though, and we're ready to go! :D Also, don't feel intimidated by how long Camille's post is, lol. I was NOT intending that, but it just kinda happened. You don't have to post anything that long.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:30 am

@asentia
Should we wait for you to post you collecting all the characters, or should we just assume that she goes and collects them? I don't care either way, and Tabby'd probably follow you silently, so if you want to write that, it's perfectly fine with me. ^^

@Desire
I'm assuming that she uses the exact same words, but changes the name when talking with Cat, right? So it'd be "Cataline, you have no direct orders for right now, you may do as you wish, but make yourself useful.", correct? Oh. And I'm so happy that we've started. :D My post'll probably be up around Tuesday. ^^

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Going to post soon ;D

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:58 am

Well I'm going to post momentarily, but there were a few points I was unsure of while I wrote:

1) Do the staff members now live inside Complications or do they have homes to return to outside of the building?
2) Where are our staff-characters' rooms located? First floor or down below, and what sort of basic functions and furniture do they have?
3) Do we have to wait for Maia to collect the prisoners before we post, or can we just say some random staff member went to collect them and dragged them down under?
4) What's the basic structure of the building itself like?

I'll edit my post to accommodate the answers accordingly ^^
That's all for now :D
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Good questions Cienpher, but some of them have extremely loooooong answers so I'm just going to put it in the briefest way possible.

1. They may if they would like to. They do have their own rooms, but they don't have to use them if they don't want to. Workaholic's like Jessica live solely at the facility (;

2. Okay so I had this typed up nice and long but it got erased so here are the basics -.- : They're on the second floor below ground. They have a "hole-in-the-wall" which is exactly what it sounds like. A hole in the wall that spits out whatever they ask for. The ones for prisoners only spit out basic clothing items, but staff members may ask for anything. Every single room has one of these. Every room also has a desk that can be used for late-night working. It's made the same as the walls and glows softly to illuminate the room. This can be dimmed using voice commands. There are no lights in the entire facility for the walls give off a soft white glow under their surface. The rest is entirely up to you, remember that technology is extremely advanced and nearly everything runs on voice-commands. Oh. And as for the windows, they're fake, but the images on the glass can also be changed with voice commands and look extremely real, complete with fake moon/sun light.

3. I was going to wait for her, but instead, just assume that she comes.

4. Okay so I have a very vivid picture of this, but I'll make it short as possible. First of all, the building is a "smart building" meaning that the walls of the building are hear-all, see-all. They act as giant video cameras and voice recorders. They also can be used to call other people anywhere in the building and can do certain tasks, such as move elevators up and down. Everything is voice activated. Also, to open a room, it requires the palm print of a staff member. There is no pad or anything for it, they simply place their hand against the wall until a soft aqua hand print glows under their hand and the door slide open. The print fades, and they simply have to tap the wall to close the door again. The walls can also turn into screens or giant versions of the staff-members tablets (a piece of glass that works like an ipad. Every staff member has one). The staff-member simply has to point to things or use voice activation in order to use it on the wall. Sorry if the "smart building" concept is hard to get.
As for layout, the top floor is made entirely of glass and is all offices. Every staff has their own office with a desk and chair, and whatever else they desire. The top floor is still smart though for a blue glowing strip runs along the top of the walls that works the same way as the smart walls. The owner of the office can dime the glass to black if they'd like for privacy, or leave it. This floor also has various meeting rooms.
The second floor is the rooms for the staff
The third is the kitchen
the fourth is twisting hallways with various rooms for meetings and forigen visitors
the fifth is for average interrogations (interrogating average trouble makers.)
the sixth is an average jail
then they go off and on down like this, the people kept in the jail organized by severity of crime. For example, the sixth floor jail is for shoplifters and curfew breakers (only those who have not had the perfection have curfew) while the tenth floor jail is for murderers and such.
This goes pretty deep with a few office floors in between and about thirty floors below is the solitary confinement floor. There are five of these floors.
Floor thirty six is the floor where the prisoners are being moved to for group confinement.
Floor thirty seven is the class floor. Basically a huge gym with various equipment.
Floor thirty eight is a civil interrogation floor. This is where psychologists can talk to the prisoners or staff members can interrogate them.
Floor thirty nine is the final floor and holds the torture rooms.
floor forty is storage.
The numbers count up as the floors go down.

Sorry this was long :/

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Also, I would like to say that if there isn't a first post from every character (character, not writer) up by Thursday, I'll send out PMs. No need to worry, lol it's not yelling at you just reminding (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:28 pm

I don't care that it was long - thank you for actually answering in detail! XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Not a problem (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:42 am

*sigh* no i am not dropping out. But i have a low grade i need to get up and therefore my mother took my laptop. I am not quiet SURE how i will get my post on here, but i think i might write it on the main computer (using my phone to get the others posts read) and then post it while i am at school. hopefully i have that up by Thursday. SO SORRY. D:

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!