Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Red Devil Pride

Red Devil Pride

a part of “Red Devil Pride”, a fictional universe by GracieGray.

closed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Red Devil Pride”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Red Devil Pride

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Wed May 23, 2012 7:55 pm

"Red Devil Pride"

Hey guys! All questions/comments/OOC chatter goes here!
Last edited by GracieGray on Wed May 23, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Red Devil Pride

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Wed May 23, 2012 8:00 pm

This seems interesting! Is it alright if I create a female player? If not actually playing, maybe a field goal kicker.
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Wed May 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Okay that is really weird, so excuse my babbling.

I contemplated on allowing a single female player anyway - seeing as, well, that's kind of my job and what I do/am already - but I wasn't certain if there is anyone who can really understand what I/we have gone through. Not to exaggerate. But if you want to be a girl player you really have to understand that it doesn't happen like the Disney movie Quarterback Princess (or whatever it's called... bleh).

I'm not against it - If I was that would be a little hypocritical, wouldn't it? - but she can't be perfect, she can't be liked immediately at the beginning of the season, and you've got to understand that she will probably take some berating as a character. Not from ALL of the boys (obviously some of them might be raised "right") but it will happen and it's not just an attack on her as a character. It's her as a girl. lol.

Just so you get that. GO FOR IT MISSY. If you need some writing for her mindset I can direct you to my blog. :)

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Wed May 23, 2012 8:43 pm

I'm from Indiana, Carmel to be exact. I like this, unfortunately I may have to put the roleplay I'm working on ice, at least temporarily. I think I'll get started on a character. He'll most likely be WR or RB.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Wed May 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Ohhh another Indiana baby! Is it sad I still get excited when I meet other people from Indiana on the internet? Well I do.

I'm from Richmond (obviously... Le jersey in profile picture kind of gives away the Red Devil thing.)

I had this posted one time before and it didn't generate any interest. I guess it just takes the right time to propose it.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Wed May 23, 2012 9:39 pm

hey,i love the plot to the story so can i make a quaterback ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Wed May 23, 2012 10:49 pm

OMG IU whoot Hoosiers Unite! lol I couldn't help it. Im not that big of sports fan but I would join if I was. Hope it goes good for you GracieGray, from one Hoosier to another.
I've got five words that equal kick ass.
Anime schoolgirl -vs- Giant Samurai

Love me Not
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Wed May 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Not to nitpick Ashton, but not only are your character sheets very, very sparse, you don't seem to follow the guide lines in your other RP's for character sheets (Stuck in the Middle, The Challenge) and a lot of them seem to go the "I'm perfect deal with it" route. You did not post once in your two most recent roleplays either.
TL;DR I would prefer you wouldn't.

And thanks, Love Me Not! Gotta represent, haha.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Thu May 24, 2012 8:11 pm

I understand. You don't want the girl who is loved the moment she steps on the field, or is immediately NFL ready in High School. I know what you mean completely. I wouldn't create her like that. I would love to see her mindset. What is your blog?

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Thu May 24, 2012 10:46 pm

I hope I didn't come across as rude - I wasn't intending to be and if I was, I apologize. It's awesome that you're up for such a challenge. My blog can be found here and you'll probably have to go back three or four pages to get to the older posts.

If you don't feel like wading through my posts, you could also check my fiction website out. I linked you to the page with some of my scenes that aren't finished yet for something I'm working on with the same context: female field goal kicker. It's less rambling and a little more straightforward if you want to go that route instead. :)

Also, just a general announcement: I will probably be taking Jared Walton unless there is expressed interest before I get his character sheet up. He's one of my favorite characters (if you look at my fiction page you'll see why... he makes one of the best pieces of dialogue I've ever written.) and he seems to find his own voice when I've written his prototype in the past, so unless anyone has a undying need to be the head coach, I'll be taking him :) <3

The want to use Jeremy Renner as a face claim for Walton is high... but the want to NOT use him because he's really popular right now is high also. /sobs. Roleplayer problems.

he is sooo perfect. That face.

Alright I'm done, swear.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby apollo13 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Don't know if this RP will continue, but if it is, let me know. I'm pretty interested in the story line. :D

apollo13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 am

I hope it does! I've been trying to get interest in it... I don't know though :/

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!