Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fleure

The Fleure

a part of “The Fleure”, a fictional universe by GracieGray.

The kingdoms of Zaiphar and Shigan have been known for their hostilities in the past; in an attempt to forge peace between the two nations, diplomatic meetings are planned and wedding plans are made. But what does a street dancer have to do with all this?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fleure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Fleure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:19 pm

...lol, gj Lilla; nice one. Gotta give some props to the girl for doing that. Respect, and all that.

Yes, nice post Lilla. I'm going to have plenty to work off of when I post again. Just a bit sad you posted immediately after I did (what was it, like 6 hours later!?), because now you're going to have to wait a bit (:/, eh?); simply because I gotta start the cycle again. Post in TDC, Post in Guardians (if it's still alive by then, which is looking doubtful now. Shame, really), and then finally, Post here again. A viscious cycle, is it? Maybe.

Thanks for the compliment! No, really, the whole 'intelligent, awesome person' part made my day. In fact, I was so bemused and appreciative of your compliment, that I had to go and brag to my good friend today that I was complimented. See, we're both in agreement that I'm a unlucky person in the terms of foreign praise, meaning, no one every says anything to me, good or bad. No one seems to care...lol. Part of the reason, I guess, why I like it so much when I ocassionally have someone say 'well-written post there, Sas'. Bleh, I ramble; Thanks Gracie (^^, and what what).

Creep? Obsessive? These words hold no meaning in the realm of literature. You can never get too 'into' a good story, if I say so myself. Mind, I may just be deluding myself, for I can get really into things...but, I don't think I'm delusional...I may have to speak to my psychiatrist.

(I'm kidding: I don't have a psychiatrist.../haha, nervous laughter...)

PS (Response to) - Yeah, I noticed that. I would like to claim that I did immediately, but sadly, that's not the case. After posting in the OOC, I went back to check my post to see if there were any visible erros, like with formatting or something, (and turns out there was: I was an idiot and wrote this: [ i ] WORDS [ /b ] ...brilliant there, Rinn, brilliant), and I couldn't freakin' find the dang post. Spent probably 5-7 minutes looking for it, I was even bringing it back up in word to post it again when I noticed the little [2] down there...I facepalm'd.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Well, she can't be docile all the time. Even shy people have their moments. ;) I love her, she's so fun to mess with, haha.

I kind of wish I HAD waited - I had to go through and fix some run-on thoughts (I'm starting to get bad at that... it must be because I'm use to 1st person) and rambling sentences. I wish I was involved with some more RP's on here - it seems all my attempts have failed and finding new ones with a decent plot and characters are hard to come by.

And you're welcomeeee :)! You deserve it. And I'm sorry not enough people compliment you on your posts. Compared to a lot of the writer's I've come in contact on here AND on Tumblr, you've got some skill. I don't really flaunt my writing in real life because there's so few people in my area who take the time to write fiction and I'm so glad I found someone who can keep up and surpass me. It's fun.

And I'm glad we think the same way there too. I don't ever just LIKE something, haha. It's all or nothing with me. I just love coming up with ideas and different ways a person could post or how it could end up... It's amazing, haha. (If you saw the amount of Relos/Lilla things I had on my hard drive I haven't shown you... You would be concerned. I promise. xD)

Haha, I did the same thing! I couldn't find my post and freaked out for a moment, because I'd just closed my wordpad doc and was afraid it hadn't posted. Finally I saw it. Crisis adverted! (and that's okay - everyone makes little mistakes :D)

I don't know how into all of the Tales games you are, but I was reading that there's a new one out called Tales of Graces. (The title caught my attention - obviously) I'm kind of sad that it's only a Wii/PS3 game... I'm so behind on gaming stations. Either way, I didn't know if you'd heard or not, but from what I read, it sounds pretty decent.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Ok, my post's up now. Sorry it took a week, but, I did say you'd have to wait...lol.

Anyways, I hope the post is good. I had a trouble writing it today, for I couldn't really sit down and write it...I dunno, just wasn't in the writing mojo, I guess. Shame, since it was going to be a good post. I still think that it was ok, but...ehh.

I just had to throw some water back at Lilla. I hope that she doesn't get too offended...

And btw, I have to Huzzah: I quoted Lelouch, from Code Geass. Gotta give myself a pat on the back there.

@Yeah, I love the tales games, but sadly, I was never able to play many of them. The majority of them were for the playstation, so the only ones I got to play were ToS (my absolute fav. game of all time), ToS 2, and I had tales of Phantasia for my gameboy. I hadn't heard about this one, but since it's a Wii one, I'll probaby get it just because I can. I'm always willing to try a new tales game, even if none of them can compare to ToS...

Ahh, I'm getting sentimental. Thanks for the heads up, Gracie.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:05 am

I just posted! Sorry it's not much of a vertical post, and it's rather boring really, so if you need me to add onto it there's no problem. I might have to go back and add some beef to it...

Haha, nooope. She's fine. :)

You're welcome! If you've got a decent PC, you could always get a PS/PS2 emulator and download the games you don't have consoles for, you know.

Edit:
Look what I found on my adventure to Indianapolis yesterday...

Aaaaannnddd I've got a killer idea for a princess. (Or I think it's killer... maybe not? xD) I posted her. I'm not quite certain when or what she'll be used for... but I figured she'd be good meddling material, if anything. I couldn't find a decent anime image that wasn't a chick in a schoolgirl uniform so I just used a real person.

When I was coming up with her I couldn't stop thinking of Harvest Moon and how you have to be in a certain place at a certain time to catch a bachelor(ette) because they have time specific locations... and how my favorite bachelor can only be found after 11 PM. looool I'm goofy. If Relos wants any chance of happening upon her he'll have to be out at night.

somuchpotentialomg excuse me while I have plot bunnies...

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: The Fleure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:10 pm

"De Post ish upeth"-Gibberspeak

Anyways, yep, the post is up. Sorry it's been a while, but the easter bunny came to town, and that brought me some much needed break time. I had some friends come to town, and me and my brother got to spend a lot of time together (we are an unbeatable duo-que in LoL; fear us). All in all, it's been a fun weekend and start to the week, lol.

Because of that, I've been slacking a bit. Letting the mail pile up on my coffee table; letting my e-mail spam folder get dangerously full; letting the goldfish starve to death; and last, but not least, letting my rp's wait for me.

I'm fixing those things now, though...I promise. And no, no, I don't have any goldfish. There's no need to call the ASPCA on me...

- - - - - - - -

So, if my post seems a little open-ended, I meant it to be that way. Coming back and looking at it after some time, I sort of feel like we shouldn't get caught up in more conversation again, just in a new location. I like the idea of Relos coming to assist Lilla, but I don't want to write out another 3 or 4 posts of more conversation. There's plenty of time for that later, after all.

So, I'm proposing just a bit of a timeskip, to the lunch meeting with the emperor. That way, we sufficently clear the morning, and we can get started with the serious plot development.

Now, if you'd rather continue the dialogue because you have things you want to say, then I'm okay with that. I'll just go back and snip away the open-endedness of my post and actually respond to the conversation.

- - - - - - - -

Le gasp! That post looks beautiful (/weep). I swear, that guy in the bottom left reminded me so much of Genis, that I did a double-take.

Yep, I must have it now...time to go browsing.

- - - - - - - -

And Gracie, I like the new princess. She seems like she'd be an interesting person to interact with, since she's a bit complicated. Deffinately someone that Relos will be interacting with, if only to sate my own curiousity of how she'll develop.

The only hitch I have with her: another real-pic. Simply unnacceptable, that's what that is. Keima's words are my own, in this scenario, I'm afraid.

K, I'm kidding, lol. The pic's fine, I just had to say something about it, 'cause that's my nature. (/silent mwhahahah)

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Did you know you can drown a goldfish if you pull it backwards through water? True story.

Don't worry about the open-endedness of your post - I think I subconsciously did the same to mine. It won't be hard or take too much of a post to make the transition between this and letting Relos go off to his meeting... so you better be prepared!

I'm not quite certain what I'm going to have Lilla do while he's gone... but we'll see. I don't know how soon I'll have a post up, because really I shouldn't be fooling around right now (DBQ and stuff tomorrow, I haven't studied, yikes) but it ought to be up by Saturday at the very latest. You see, there's that awkward moment when someone says, "Eligibility for next season sports started on Monday." And I haven't seen my grades... and now that I see them I really need to maintain them. Nothing would suck more than not getting to start simply because of your grades from the last year. Ew.

I think that's a girl, actually - not sure what her name is, but I can see the resemblance :) I loved the poster, it looks very sketchy/hand drawn. I wish the photo was better quality for you.

For a few moments I thought you were being legit and I was like "..BUT BUT" and than I saw the "kidding." xD It's so hard finding images to suit the character in my head, you know? Certainly harder when it comes to choosing a model with odd hair and looks.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Also... if you need me to play some princesses for the negotiations with the king, just let me know. I'll come up with some more of them. My post should be up shortly. Sorry it's kind of short... Although I really do love her revelation in this post. I used it as a bit of a time-skip without being as obvious about it as I could be, so if you've got issues... too bad I'll fix it.

And if I kind of god modded Relos I'm sorry, I can always go back and fix it. :)

These few coming weeks are going to be busy, busy, busy. I donate blood on Friday; In a week and a half my TWLOHA campaign finishes; I'm preparing for my AP test in a month, and my junior prom in five weeks.
Which I guess I'm officially going to now. Who would have guessed. I've got a date and everything. Woo.
So if I become a little slower than usual I apologize.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Ok, it's the weekend, so now I can get to work. /writingstance

So, I've been thinking about it some this week, and I think what I'm going to do for the negotiations if just have one, really, really, REALLY big post that just includes the entire lunch meeting. Now, I don't intend to write this all at once, as it'd probably kill me (ahh, not really, I'm just too lazy for that), and because that'd be, I think, too much at once. So, I'm probably going to put it out in parts, just so that it's more manageable to write and to read.

Also, I like this plan because It'll allow you to help me (Yay! :3). Seeing how this is the point where things start to roll, I'd really like to take this chance and really introduced all of the princesses, or at least, most of them. You've already made up one good princess, and I just put in one of my own (more about that later down). Perhaps I've overlooked it somewhere, but I couldn't recall how many daughters the empror had, but I know that we've already set up 5, if you take mine (youngest, 2nd youngest, 3rd oldest, 2nd oldest, oldest). If there is to be more than that in the middle, then I'd like to get them, and the others planned out. Then, once we have them set out, we can introduce them, and from there, they can become part of the story.

If that plan's a go, then go ahead and let me know if we need more princesses, as I could probably make up another one or so. There's no rush to make them just yet, as I plan to leave a big spot blank in the post where we can go back and put in the princesses' individual intdocutions.

Other than that, I'm starting on the post itself (meaning the starting of it and the actual deliberations themselves). Once I get a reasonable amount written, then I'll go ahead and post it, and start the edit-adding.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't RPG let you invite other players to be able to edit a post? If that works, it'd be great for this.

Ok, about the princess I submitted. I simply did so for much the same reasons that I think you had: because I had an idea. If you like her, then you can accept her and she'll be our littlest princess, but if you'd rather not take her, I won't have any hard feelings.

If you didn't immediately recognize the name, I've based the princess on a character from The Hunger Games, of the same name. I've recently started reading the series, now that the rush about the movie is cooling down, and I fell in love with the little girl. So, I decided to base a character off her. However, I think that Rue Shigan is probably further from her namesake than Relos is, so she won't really be the same.

I basically modled her character page directly off of Elle's, so I hope I got everything that you needed. And don't worry, I have every intention of playing her myself if you like her. I'm fine with playing any of the princesses that I make (maybe even ones I don't make, but in that case, no promises I do them justice, lol).

And yeesh, I'd almost forgotten how truly hard it is to find pictures for characters, as my last few characters I've had an exact idea of a person I wanted them to look like. I had to scrounge quite a while to find even decent pics for Rue, but they really don't look much like her still, so I'm going to have to rely mainly on the textual description...I deffinitely see where you were coming from with Elle's pic.

And yeah, I know that the profile pic for Rue is showing a bit of shoulder...erm,sorry. Trust me, it's the closest I could find to looking like her. Just imagine that she's pulling those robes on, rather than off. That's how I'm trying to think of it.../facepalm

No worries about you being busy, Gracie. You could slow down by a factor of 10 and could still outpace me! In other news, I hope you have an enjoyable time at your prom.

-Rinn

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:25 pm

I like her! I really do. I saw I had a message and was like "WHO IS INVADING ON MY ROLEPLAY LET ME RAGEEE" and I'm glad I didn't have to!

Just for my own reference, oldest to youngest:
Bell, 20
blank, 18/19
Elle, 18
Rue, 16
Blank(15-?)

If you want to take one other and I can take a third that would even us out and we could make it five. In the old RP, she had 11 daughters (!!) and I know that's unholy for two people to even fathom so I am perfectly fine with five.I'm not certain how much the youngest will interact/be useful, and I'm feeling since that we both have a princess each posted so far (Bell will come shortly. I'm not entirely certain how I want her to pan out. She'll probably end up being much like Relos... spoiled and she knows it.) we could always make the youngest and middle child not quite as needed as the other three or two. Of course, they could be introduced.

But I just love how Rue's name was Rachel - it makes me think that, after Elle came along, maybe the king was more likely to allow his wife some "freedoms" (if you can call them that...) seeing as she had that trump card of Elle being a bastard child of sorts. I would assume that is where Elle gets her "I do what I want" attitude from.

I can also see Rue's flitty personality being further ebbed on because of Elle's. I mean, growing up after a girl that doesn't look anything like your mother and barely like your father and not quite being old enough to understand when they're little, and seeing how Elle's always pushing off responsibilities and chores and her parent's wishes... I can see it in Rue's personality to be hesitant. She is the second youngest and the baby of sorts, given her stature and her personality, and she doesn't want the same feelings towards her like her parents direct towards Elle. (Again, this would be when they're younger and Rue doesn't quite understand. She's intelligent, sure, but she's also young and doesn't see Elle as anything but an older sister.)

/excuse me while I ramble nonsense okay yes.

And I think RPG did implement the idea of editing posts... so that'll work just fine. I'm super excited for Elle... oh boy oh boy~

And yes, the picture... lol. It's Tenten from Naruto! It's just easier for me to find someone with the face I want and edit their colorings. I don't know. I'm lazy I guess, haha. Or use dress up games. Those work occasionally.

I hope so too! The kid nearly got killed this morning. We were trying to lead my friend's horse into his trailer and I guess the whole "I'm alpha male you can't tell me what to do FAQ THE POLICE" mentality came into the horse's head and he, uh, reared. And nearly took said prom date with him. Needless to say that woke me up for the rest of the day...

I colored this months ago and have been too lazy to find a place to link it, so now that I finally did here you go:

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Hey, glad you like her! I deffinately liked her, despite the lack of a decent picture, so to have her in makes me a happy camper! And yes, if someone else came here and tried to submit a character, I'd probably be a bit freaked out. #1) How did they find there way here, to a 1x1 rp that two ppl have been steadily writing over a little while... #2) Why would they want to get involved in a 1x1 rp that two ppl have been steadily writing over a little while...

Creepy thoughts, man...

So, I don't have a preference for which of the two remaining princesses I take, as I do not have a specific idea for one like I did with Rue. That said, if you did want a certain one, feel free to take it. Basically, whichever spot you don't take, will be the one I do. Which is a good idea, considering that I won't try to make another princess until after I've written some more on the actual post. It took me two hours to fully flesh out Rue, and that was with having some ideas for her already. I know it'll probably take me three or so to make another one, so instead I'll be spending that time writing. (You're welcome, lol...)

But yes, I know I probably won't like me second princess as much as Rue (unless I surprise myself; who knows?), so if you also don't care as much for the next one you make, we could just sorta...put them on the backburner...if you know what I mean. I'm sure Relos won't be too offended that not all of the emperor's daughters are clammering to spend time with him. His ego will recover.

It's not nonesene; it's called character analysis, and it makes me happy. I get what you're saying about her, it's just that, a lot of those traits were added simply because I wanted her to be that way. So, seeing you give this detailed explanation of why she'd be like that makes me go: "Hmm, yes...let's go with that", lol.

Le gasp, Sir Zelos is looking good in that pic! It's quite nicely done, Gracie. 5 stars. /applause.

Other than that, I'm working on the post...herm, right now, I've basically gotten Relos out of the room, and am starting the begining of the lunch meeting. Lots of good stuff, you know.

That's all for now,
Rinn, out!

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:43 am

I'll make up a profile for Bell as soon as I can, seeing as I already have a decent idea of how I want her to be, and if you don't mind I'll take the youngest. And like you said - I'm not certain how often Relos will interact with Bell and the other one, and the backburner is perfectly fine for them, seeing as I have the most ideas for Ellenae.

Now for names... I'm so bad at naming characters...

I found the manga that went along with the game and there were so many screencaps I wanted to color... Because I'm into that kind of thing lmao. I still want to color the one when he's in his formal wear. It's too cuteeee.

I can't wait to see it! :)

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Ok, part one of the gigantuan post is up! It includes the other side of Lilla's goodbye, and then the start of the deliberations. So far, nothing's happened but a lot of setting description, a bit of mind trickery, and the introductions of the princesses. At this point, I decided to cut it: 1) because I need a break writing it, and 2) because at this point, I would like to break it down and have the princesses do their little piece, the start of their parts. After that, then I'll just continue on with the actual negotiations, and the princess can interject in ad lib.

I did click the 'Invite other players to edit this post' button, several times, but nothing happened, so I don't know if it worked or not. If you cannot edit it, then anything you need to add to the post, just pm me or something, and I'll copy and past it in (Shikamaru Voice: 'Troublesome...').

So, yeah. I'll probably write up Rue's part after I wind down from writting, then I'll continue on writing what comes next, as that's not directly dependent on the princesses.

The again, I do need to make that other princess.../sigh, I better do that soon...

Side note: I find it weird how this first part is exactly 2000 words...like, exactly...

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:42 pm

I'm working on their profiles right now! If you find any mistakes in them when I post them I'm sorry - I had one girl set and then totally decided to flip-flop Bell and her littlest sister, so some of their appearances/characteristics may be backward. I'm super excited that we're (you!) getting the ball rolling... Now just to make myself happy with these two characters...

Obviously the youngest would be excluded from the meeting (as you've stated) and I have the train of mind that, perhaps, so Bell will be on the back burner, I could come up with some sort of back story regarding another treaty or something. Seeing as Shigan isn't exactly the nicest place. Maybe she ran off and eloped with that prince from Reitír and the only reason she's in the negotiations is because her father doesn't know. Thus making her disinterested in Relos and on the back burner.

...rambleramble I'll get what i can get done! Their profiles should be up by Friday.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat May 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Yosha~ Rue's post is up now!

Thank God that's over with, lol...I've seriously spent four freaking hours on that post! Ok, maybe there was a lot of distraction involved in the meantime, but still...I've bbeen writing it for a long time! I'm pretty proud of it, though, so I guess it's 'k.

While I'm talking about the post, I have to say: I've never played a character like Rue. In fact, I've only played one female character ever, and she was more of a companion for another of my characters (see: Revenant Frostbourne and Lichelle Everwynd), and even then, that rp died pretty quickly (sad, really). That said, Rue's a bit outside of my comfort zone, as she's quite different than my general role.

I tried to do my best by her, but it was a bit difficult to. I tried to make her thoughts seem much more sporadic and intensive than Relos', but I'm not enitrely sure if I exceeded in that. In retrospect, I just see a lot of italicized words and excalamation points...Ahh well, you be the judge. I'll probably get better at it the more I play her, but time will bring that.

I have yet to write out the 2nd oldest's page yet, but I do have ideas for her already. It's just sitting down and getting it together, now. I've gone ahead and referenced her in Rue's post; her name is Mayuri Shigan, May for short. That'll be coming later, perhaps even as late as next weekend. I've sort of neglected TDC in order to get Rue's post up, and I'm feeling kind of bad about it, so my next effort is going to be directed to them.

In other news, the youngest princess is a bunny? Heck yes...

That is all.

Away with you now.

Peace.

-Rinn

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun May 06, 2012 12:35 am

asrugbei

gbigbig what is that I can't even omg

Allow me to translate my Tumblr speak to you: I looove Rue and how you wrote her. I know you aren't entirely certain if you like it or not but reading it made me grin like no one's business! I've got this high-pitched little voice for her in my head and it's perfect. It suits her so well.

And now I really have to find a way to properly write Elle....

I'm glad you like her! Just like you based Rue off of someone, I may have based Odessa's name off of one of my favorite books (Friday Night Lights: A Town, A Team, A Dream) I saw it on a fantasy name site and nearly threw a fit, I was so happy. I'm still working on Bell. I'm sorry both of them will be sparse on information, seeing as Relos won't have much contact with Odessa and she isn't going to need to be such a developed character, she ended up being quite short-winded. I'm dreading Bell will be the same way, but you never know. My characters rarely stay as they are meant to be on their character sheets, it seems.

It's not letting me edit your post, so I'll see what I can do with Ellenae and possibly post it here out of laziness.

Edit: I'm messaging Elle to you right now. I'm going to try and play off Bell, so I'm hoping what Elle is eluding to is going to be enough for you to ponder/assume until I get her profile up, which should explain everything. Honestly, Viktor is proving to be quite handy, and I hope Max isn't going to kill me or something for using his name in passing. It was just convenient.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat May 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Alright, my second princess is up now! It took me a bit of finagling to get her up to par, but I like the way that she's turned out. I think that it'll be fun to play her as well, once I figure out how I'm going to.

Now, she's a bit different from the others, since I went a bit freely with the cannon rules. If she's accetable, great; but if you have a problem with anything I've done with her, then I understand. I'm perfectly capable of reworking her.

If everything's in order, and you accept her, then I'll go ahead and tack on her little post to the end of the current Lunch Meeting post. After that's done, I'll think I'll start a second post, Lunch Meeting Pt.2, otherwise the post is probably going to be so long, it's going to seriously screw with the average words-per-post thingy, lol...

Since I'm talking about posting, I'll just tell you what I told the guys at TDC: For the next two weeks, posting, or writing in general, will be very hard for me during the week. This means that the only time I have to do anyting is on the weekend. Just a head's up, so you know why it's taking me a while to post. After that, I'll be able to write whenever, which translates to: whenver I stop being lazy.

That's all for my update.

-Rinn

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun May 20, 2012 12:40 pm

I like May! She's really cute and she's gonna be a great addition >:D I love how you explained her ears and tails; I was afraid to make my inami look too animal-like because I didn't want them to be furries (especially Elle, haha. Neko much?) But yours is super cute and you've got an explanation for it, which I like.

And that's completely understandable! I have finals in the next two weeks and then I'm home free~ ... until football starts. Haha.

In the mean time, I will be writing more drabbles as they come into my head like they did the other night... I have a complete wordpad doc filled with relos/everyone xD it's so bad.

On a different note, every time I try to give Bell and Odessa avatars, they won't show up. I've tried since I've uploaded them and nothing works, so I apologize that they aren't displaying.

This is shaping up to be something like an RPG dating game isn't it... lol!

pst. psssstt. por favor. I can't stop writing them /sob

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Fri May 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Welp, glad you liked May, 'cause I had to stretch a bit to think of a new princess. I'm not sure if I could have come up with anything differnt, lol.

Her post is up now, and I sort of focused it around Rue's little episode. Since May is supposed to be the mommy-sister to all the princesses, I figure that she'll wind up being emotional in the future much like in this post. Hope it wasn't too mushy, lol...Once again, trying something new with the new princess. I'd hate to have Rue and May be like clones, although I have seen people who can only depict one type of something.

Just one more week for my work influx to diminish; I've actually got an elongated weekend, as I've taken today off and Monday is Memorial Day, so I might even get to put Relos's part of "Lunch Metting, Pt. 2"™

Here's hoping, anyway.

As to the avy's, I see one for Odessa, but not for Bell. Although, I don't even think Bell's profile pic was working anymore. last I checked. Sometimes that happens with pic (I believe my old character Regal's pic no longer works, as an example).

And yes, this is turning out to be quite the galge...lol. (Pardon the TWGOK refrenece)

And by the way, I've enjoyed the side-stores you've written. As you saw, I commented on one scene (I just had to, it made me laugh so hard...), and I've read all that you've written when I had the chance to. I probably could have used those spare minutes to write, but...I guess I'd rather be lazy.

You facilitated my laziness. That makes you an accessory, I'm afraid. I blame you!!!! /policesirenslolwut?

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sat May 26, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm really bad about depicting one type of something. I know I've got a few characters that start out acting the same way, but generally it just depends on their interactions. Few of my characters stay the way they're meant to... I mean, look at Lilla, she's suppose to be all docile and cute and the more the interacts with Relos, she's developing more of a playful side that probably wasn't as prominent before because of her Fleure responsibilities. It just depends xD

Same here... I didn't have school Friday and I don't have school Monday, so we've both got a loooong weekend it seems.

I finally got Bell's to work - I changed the file type from jpg to png and it seemed to do the trick!

Oh, galges... I know of those well from My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute. Although, she mainly plays eroges, but still.

I'm allowed to facilitate laziness! It's what I do. I was looking through it when you were on the website and I had to close it for a while because I could almost feel you judging me. Is that weird? I get nervous I guess haha.

I hope your long weekend goes nice!

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Ok, sorry it's been a little while since I've checked in. The last dreaded week of my two-week infirment has come and passed, leaving me now blessedly able to do what I want. I've spent the weekend enjoying that freedom, and, perhaps unfortunately, I haven't spent any of that time writing. So no, there's not a post from me quite yet, but there will be soon, I assue you.

However, while there's no post, there is something from me. Last night, after listening to a certain song by Sam, I got a sudden idea for a short story, much like the ones you've written. This is the first idea that's struck me so hard. and I can truthfully tell you that I stayed up for three hours last night writing this little vingette.

So, I just felt like sharing. Perhaps this'll help tie you over until I do get around to making that post ('Why didn't you write a post instead of writing this?' I really don't know, lol...)

And yes, you must listen to the song that helped to inspire this little story. I'll link it too. And yes, you should probably prepare some tissues. It made me sad just writing it.

The Story

The Song

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!