Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

From the Rabbit Hole

From the Rabbit Hole

a part of “From the Rabbit Hole”, a fictional universe by tallyrebel.

The time has come for another to fall down the hole to fulfill the call. Ally yourself with a trustworthy power, else you’ll be alone in the final hour. Collect the cards as said in the tome or you will never find your way home.(7 roles open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “From the Rabbit Hole”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

From the Rabbit Hole

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "From the Rabbit Hole"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: From the Rabbit Hole

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:19 pm

I would like to play Dee please just tell me yes or no sense Im going to send a CS sheet
In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:36 pm

I-I've been sitting here for like fifteen minutes staring at the intro page and trying to decide between Tweedle Dum, Alice's Son, and The Red King. But if I picked Tweedle Dum, I probably couldn't use the character image I want to use! Even though I have a personality idea. Oh, but then I could try using the character image for Alice's Son, but the personality. Serious? I don't do so well with serious. So then there's the Red King, but I'll have to use another character image I wanna use...but not as much as the other one, but I like flirts. So. So. T_T

May I reserve the Red King? *dies*

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kittykat on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 pm

I would like to play alice's daughter i'll get the CS in by tommorow

kittykat
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 pm

I would like to reserve the role of the dormouse if I may.
Last edited by SlightlyInsane on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:58 pm

I just sent in my Character Sheet to apply for the role of the daughter of Alice :3
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alicesasylum on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Morning, fellow Wonderhead! I love your idea of this "Alice-"themed future you're planning, here. I am happy to annouce that I am going to attempt for the part of the Dormouse, and I will have her profile finished in two shakes. Happy playing!

alicesasylum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Dormouse and the daughter of Alice are taken. ><

Red King and Dee are reserved.

@Spectrum: omg please don't die T-T that would be very sad

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 am

I'd like to reserve the Bandersnatch. o:

I might do the Hatter, too. '__'
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Bandersnatch Reserved.

@ChaosxChild13 and QuarantinedThoughts: please re-read the rules

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonDreamer on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Can I reserve the Hatter? ^^
"Love with no fears. Dream without limits."

NeonDreamer
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:50 pm

I've submitted the Bandersnatch. C: Hope you like him~
His human form is there, but his Bandersnatch form I'll have to draw this weekend. n_n

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:21 pm

So I kinda really want to play a second character... Either The Catipillar or the March Hare if your ok with that... I'll work on a CS and send it in and if your not ok with it just decline him ok? I think I'll go with the Catipillar...

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alicesasylum on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Afternoon, all! May I just start by thanking Tally ever so for including me in this story! I really appreciate your consideration, and I will post as often as I can.And to anyone that's ready to take on the role of the March Hare-- I'll be waiting for your arrival. :3

alicesasylum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wunderland on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Who reserved the Cheshire cat. because I would not mind being her.

Wunderland
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:53 am

Pan's Bandersnatch form is finished~! Go take a look in his profile when you get the chance. n_n

I'm liking everyone's characters! <3 I'll be excited to see them all in action when this gets on the road.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alicesasylum on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:11 am

Dude, Pan's bandersnatch form is off the tizzy. I'd give you a cookie if I could figure that option out in my email settings...

alicesasylum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alicesasylum on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:07 pm

...where is everyone? :c

alicesasylum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:30 pm

I don't know. The GM's been online but hasn't been updating us on anything...

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:54 pm

I know it looks like they have given up on the role play

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!