Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Chronicles of Atlas City

a part of “The Chronicles of Atlas City”, a fictional universe by Démon.

Live the life of a super hero trying to keep the city of Atlas safe from a rising and as yet, unknown threat.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chronicles of Atlas City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Chronicles of Atlas City"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Démon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Chronicles of Atlas City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabriellaluvscanada on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Hello this looks like an AMAZING RP i have a few questions though. Is there a specific character outline to fill out? Also are there specific characters that are needed? Thanxx :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gabriellaluvscanada
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Hey, just posting to show I'm interested :) Just wondering, do the characters have to be heroes, per say, or can they just be superhumans (perhaps with powers a little less stellar than they would have hoped) who don't do any rescuing? Also, is there an age-range you would like to stick to? And, finally, how often will we be expected to post?

Thanks!
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Hello, Im going to turn in a character but I just wanted to let you know before hand that when im with my dad (like this week) I cant get on until 5ish here (which is in the pacific time zone) soo if that is somthing that you cant deal with (Like i'll be missing chat sessions or somthing) I will respect that you cant accept my character.

In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:56 pm

So, I wanted to make an Alex Mercer inspired character, same abilities and such, but different character model, is this okay?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got this :3

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Interesting that you've given a gratuitus amount of creative freedom for us, I think I'll whip up something.

To everyone else, please don't take advantage of this freedom to create, jack-of-all-trades, all powerful, flawless personality types. That'll make the RP so damn boring its not even funny. Create reasonable characters with their own strenghts and weaknesses, personality flaws, and histories. The more "human" they feel they more interesting things will become. Thats just my two cents.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Gag, sorry for the rushed reply; It's 4am and I'm typing this on an iPod.

You don't have to be an active 'hero', there's nothing wrong with being a civilian meta human. It might prove interesting later...

I'd like character ages to be at least 18. A 15 year old teenager is not going have the maturity needed, nor the mastery of their ability.

You will be expected to post once every 3-5 days. If you are gone for longer than that, you are put on auto-follow, and if after there is no word from you after 10 days, your character will have a nasty run in with something. If you are going away for longer, PM me or post here so that something can be worked out. If you're suffering from writer's block, don't leave! Post here or in the chat. We'll see what we can do. :)

@ironPhoenix; Thank you. :] Wise words, my friend.

I look forward to seeing all your character applications. :D

Démon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 pm

NOTE://
I am aware that Necrosis's profile is not complete, but Saint Crash has gone over her character concept with me. I know exactly what she has left to finish.

Démon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:27 pm

So for the origin of our power, do we have to be born with it? Or can we go with the classics such as lab accident, experimentation, Endowment or alien?
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 pm

If I had to guess any and all of them can be used for origin.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 am

Alrighty, sent in my character.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:00 am

Are we allowed to create multiple characters?

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:22 am

Powers can come from absolutely anywhere. And you can have as many characters as you can handle.

Démon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Okey dokey. I'll be turning in a character later today or tomorrow :) I'm planning on making a guy character (I've noticed that in a lot of rps, there are like 8 girls and 2 guys) just so y'all know!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:58 pm

I only have Downtown Atlas open at the moment, as that is where the first 'act' will take place. :}

Démon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billard on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Um so I edited my character Billie to try and make her a bit more realistic. I can change it some more though if you want
If I was a superhero I would help ALL of you. Whether you wanted it or not ^-^

Billard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Hey I posted Chris, let me know what you think of him.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:45 am

@Sneakyrio; Looks great. :]

We will be opening for posting tomorrow. :]
Could everyone post roughly the times they will be online, so we can co-ordinate a chat session?

Démon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:53 am

Hey, I posted Tristan :D Lemme know what you think!

Um....I should be online most of the day tomorrow, I think...I'm not quite sure yet. :/

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:36 pm

As of right now I'm up between 11 am and whatever time I choose to fall asleep in the early morning, but I'm currently job hunting so this will definitely change.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!