Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dofrey Asylum: Handed Over

Dofrey Asylum: Handed Over

a part of “Dofrey Asylum: Handed Over”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

Scientific Creature Analysis Research or SCAR INC. is the housing and testing facility for any species other than humans. Whether for troubled minds or ones who cannot get along with others, any crazy animal is allowed here.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dofrey Asylum: Handed Over”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dofrey Asylum: Handed Over

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby turnnburn on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:30 am

Hello, I am new to this site and have been browsing through the different RPs and came across this one. I am really interested in the subject but most of my experience has been one on one. Due to my inexperience with multiplayer and unfamiliarity with the website I would like to ask you if you are interested in doing a one on one RP with this plot starting from the beginning? I am sorry if this is an inappropriate means of communication or outlandish request but I don't know how the site works just yet. Anyways. Let me know if you want to RP this over PM. I am having major technical difficulties so please be patient.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

turnnburn
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Fallen, I really like your post. (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:02 am

Writing up my first post. Are we all going to breakfast right now?
Image~ "Occasionally, I'm callous and strange." ~
~ "Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks." ~
~ "I was ready. I had a fork" ~
~ "Women never blame the aliens." ~
~ "Drunks are so cute." ~
~ "How about a hot cup of shut the fuck up?" ~
~ "You must bring us... a shrubbery!" ~
~ "Did I fall asleep?" ~

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:22 am

Most are in the cafeteria but a handful are still in their rooms. I'm
guessing skipping breakfast.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:32 am

Ok, not exactly the post I'd wanted, but I had to introduce my character eventually. (Is there any way that one of you could approach her, even if it means moving her around a bit!? Preferably Factored Fear's char, but anything to get her started...)

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:06 am

DShain on deviantArt drew me a picture of Meddie. 8D
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:05 pm

I love it! (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Guh! Sorry for the delay. I have school and work every weekend which makes me... very scarce. But I am still looking forward to this! I will catch up on the reading tonight and hopefully post as well, if not by tomorrow morning!

Thank you for including me!

Attie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:25 am

It's perfectly fine, I completely understand. Some other people are starting off late but it is easy to catch up and slip your character in some place. And your welcome! Thank YOU for taking interest. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 am

Sorry I haven't been online! My b-day was Friday and today I was finally able to get on the internet! I shall post as soon as possible!
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Posted! Whew. It looks longer than I thought it would be. Oh well.

Hope to read some more new posts when I get off work. Have a great day, everyone!

Attie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Happy belated birthday! <3
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Indeed! Happy belated birthday.
Sorry that I haven't posted, loves. I went on a trip and I am on the way home now. So I will be posting later this evening. So don't fret, I'm right behind you guys. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Yay! Very excited

Attie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:16 am

Alright! Been on a road trip, and camping means minimal Internet access, but I'm back in the game and am working up a comeback post ASAP.

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:04 am

Sorry about the delay, and I know a few of you already posted, but if you could kindly disregard the therapist walking in, I would greatly appreciate it! I wasn't supposed to add her in!!

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience, you guys!

Attie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Just to clarify, in case this roleplay is waiting on me to post, I am waiting on ToccoaClark to post for the conversation going on with Edith, since she's getting a little more action currently than Aiden, who's being his quiet self in a corner with a sketchbook.

Attie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:13 am

Hopefully you folks don't mind me plugging my own RPs, but as things have quietened down on here in a big way I thought I might point it out.

roleplay/arcadia/

^ This is Arcadia, and RP that kinda works the opposite to this, being based in a reality where magical creatures rule the world and humans are regarded as the lowest form of life.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:48 pm

This still open for characters?

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Hey guys. Just so you know, I started a new roleplay. Please check it out, I think the idea is really cool. <3
roleplay/runaway-misfits/

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!