Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Power Surge

Power Surge

a part of “Power Surge”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

Four superhumans capable of depleting the world's power supply are created, and well half of them have escaped.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Power Surge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Power Surge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Welcome to Power Surge OOC

Here you can discuss topics including but not limited to:

~Character Reservation

~Being away issues

~Other crap people talk about
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Power Surge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Hey this seems realy cool! What kinda powers do these people have??
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:39 pm

may I reserve the youngest power please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Oh lol and can I reserve the Twin Power Male?

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Sure and sure please have your characters up ASAP

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:44 pm

thanks! I'll do the app now. I just had a quick question about the actual powers. WHat kinda power do these people have like what can they do?

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:57 pm

As it says in the actual page they are capable of taking electricity from any type of electronic device at will. They can only hold so much and the more they hold the brighter the power symbol on the back of their right hand will glow. They can use this power for three things 1) they can transfer energy to another object recharging it instantly. 2) use it to fuel the custom weapons they posses as ammunition for the gun and added power for the melee. 3) they must also have a good amount of power inside them at all times to live unless they faint but they also require food for the potential energy and electrical energy from the electricity they can store in their bodies.

Any more questions children ?

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Heya, can I reserve the twi girl, please? With cherry on top :)
"You can not simultaneously prevent and prepare for war." ~ Albert Einstein.

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:34 pm

sure have the sheet up soon please
with a cherry on top or something lol

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:08 pm

DONE!

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:53 pm

good also if anyone knows someone who wants to take the place of any of the family tell them please thanks

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Hey could I reserve the middle girl?
And also I wanted to know how the family tied into this.. If you could explain that.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:05 pm

sure and read the second to last paragraph

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Oh.. Jeez I can't believe i missed that.. Well i'll have her up by tonight, may be a bit late though. Thanks. (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Anyone who has a reservation it will run out tomorrow at seven pm est. I will pm you at noon if you do not have it up yet.

That is all.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:18 am

Hey, sorry for the delay.I will have her in less then an hour.:)

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 am

So, we have all the powers now, but the others.What are we gonna do?This rp can't die.:(

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:18 am

Well no we kinda don't. Bleeding Lover reserved the character but didn't want to do it once I pmed her (school). And the one who reserved the oldest I don't think they're coming back.

Ive put up a roleolayers wanted but it isn't enough so like I said before if you know anyone who might be interested tell them about it

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!