Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Flight for Freedom

The Flight for Freedom

a part of “The Flight for Freedom”, a fictional universe by airedeiagrace.

Twelve kids breakout from the labs and now are on the run for their life. They meet people on the way...can they trust them? Will the get free from their old life or will they become caged once again? {Literate Rp'ers Only! | OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Flight for Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Flight for Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Twelve kids breakout from the labs and now are on the run for their life. They meet people on the way...can they trust them? Will the get free from their old life or will they become caged once again?

Please reserve characters here thank you :D

"The Flight for Freedom"
Last edited by airedeiagrace on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Flight for Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenAndHell on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Can I reserve FC: Annasophia Robb?
If heaven and hell decide they are both satisfied, illuminate the "No"s on their vacancy signs. If no one's there beside you when your soul embarks, I will follow you into the dark.

~Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeavenAndHell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:43 pm

please read the rules hun

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenAndHell on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Heh....

We will be free

HeavenAndHell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:47 pm

shes yours :D

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazzyrazzy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:14 pm

May I reserve FC: Jaden Smith?

We will be free.
Oh god how did this get here I'm not good with computer

Mazzyrazzy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Yes you may :D thank you :D

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenAndHell on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Aandd... Christabella is in!

HeavenAndHell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:31 pm

@HeavenAndHell Love the profile :) just wanted to say that.

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenAndHell on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Why thank you :)

HeavenAndHell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazzyrazzy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Alex's profile is complete. I hope you like it!

Mazzyrazzy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:35 am

I love Maximum Ride!

We will be free! So I shall like to reserve the pretty little black girl who's name simply refuses to commit to my memory at this present moment in time Thank you

Btw Aire I swear me thinks we might be related. Not only are we born the same day but everytime I turn around. We are in the same RP's? What the Heck XD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:29 am

Yay of course you can have her Malice :D

Yeah we might be related... we seem to like to the same kind of rps' lool glad to have you aboard hun!

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Hahaha Alrighty then XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:38 pm

So for he kids if anyone willing to take up another character, one of the kid boys, that be great id love you because at the moment we have six girls and two boys (counting reserves) and if we could at least have two more boys taken id be willing to start :D

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Okay well I'll take PT 103 then as well.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:37 pm

awesome Malice!!!

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazzyrazzy on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:26 am

I'll take Subject 002, FC: Ross Lynch.

Mazzyrazzy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:36 am

awesome thank you mazzy :D

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazzyrazzy on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:00 am

I do have a question about the actual story though. What are the terms of their confinement? You say they get a wired cot and grey cloths, but are they like in a cell, a normal room, or something in between? Are they locked in this room, or free to move about the building? Are they kept separated?

Mazzyrazzy
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!