Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Flight for Freedom

The Flight for Freedom

a part of “The Flight for Freedom”, a fictional universe by airedeiagrace.

Twelve kids breakout from the labs and now are on the run for their life. They meet people on the way...can they trust them? Will the get free from their old life or will they become caged once again? {Literate Rp'ers Only! | OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Flight for Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Flight for Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:51 am

something in between a cell and just plain room...they are locked in the rooms except when they are put through experiments and such...the avian kids are in one building but all their rooms are right next to each other and that goes for the techies too. one hour a day they are put in a room where they interact with each other so the scientists can look over how they socialize
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Twing Twang's all done!

I need to know more info on the Twin before I create my second chara.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazzyrazzy on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:32 pm

I like her, Malice. You did well. :)
Oh god how did this get here I'm not good with computer

Mazzyrazzy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:51 pm

So once we get a few more of the kids in I will be starting a relationship thread but just for the kids...Desire, Corby and I talked about it and it might be good to see how each kid feels about each other. Just letting everyone know this.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:16 am

Mazzyrazzy wrote:I like her, Malice. You did well. :)

Haha Thanks. Alex is soo cute XD *huggles*
I've been wanting to play a twerp for a while now. So when this came up I had a character already ready in my head minus-obviously a few details- but her personality is pretty much what I had in mind.
Oh I can't wait to get this started.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Finished Raven(:

getting to work one my Hunter and my Techie now, expect them in by tonight :)

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:52 pm

So anyone that has any of the kids reserved please get them in ASAP im hoping to start sometime next week. im finishing up my two characters hopefully by this evening because this weekend will be kind of busy for me.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 am

Aire, babe, I am so sorry I haven't had time to come on this sight. I worked ten hours yesterday, and I work again 10 hours. $@#%&!!! :( Give me some time, please. I am so so so so sorry. I wuv youuuu
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazzyrazzy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:03 am

I'll be finishing my second one today, promise.

Mazzyrazzy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Its no problem Chaos hun i meant to finish my characters last night and today but my eye infection has gotten worse and i cant sit in front of the computer for a long period of time...i would like to start the rp by next weekend (hopefully depends on the infection) ill get the relationship thread up for the kids in the next couple days or so...

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:20 am

hey guys sorry i have kinda disappeared...ive been dealing with an emergency irl and it has gotten worse so when/if things get better i will probably remake this then start it up again...sorry again

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Well I am back and ive decided I want to remake this see if anyone else is interested. Please let me know if you would like to keep your character they will be on hold for 24 hours before I open them up for anyone to take. I will post the url of the new rp once its up in here.

EDIT:

REMAKE: roleplay/flight-for-freedom/#ooc

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!