Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heartbreak Inc.

Heartbreaker Inc.

a part of “Heartbreak Inc.”, a fictional universe by tragicallylovely.

Heartbreak Inc. consist of two best friends who were sick of getting their hearts broken time and time again, and they were even sicker of the guys getting away with it. Thus they formed a secret, word of mouth type organization.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heartbreak Inc.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Heartbreaker Inc.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Could you add a FC of Chris Hemsworth for me ? He could be an ex
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Yes I'll add him I'm about to add a few more! so I'll add him to couple if that's okay.
"And I'm alone now,
Me and all I stood for.
We're wandering now.
All in parts and pieces, swim lonely, find your own way out."

(props if you know the lyrics without Google and if your as obsessed as me we just became best friends :D)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm making my character now is there anyway I can change her FC to somebody else?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Yes, but I want to know the FC so I can change it!

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:12 pm

like one of these:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
Last edited by CuteAsKaylah on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Those are Lauren Conrad, Erin Heatherton, Bar Rafaeli, and Esti Ginzburg

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:02 pm

They are all good just let me know!

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm done with my character now. Sorry for the wait.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 pm

if our character has been accepted, are we allowed to post? if so, do you have a preference where we start in the rp?
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:50 am

Hey if you'd like me to play another I can, I'm only in one other rp right now, so I'm pretty available. ^_^

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:41 pm

I'll have my characters up tonight. Sorry for the wait ><

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:11 pm

I want to wait until everyones characters are in to start posting!
@ChristyLovesYou I actually think everyone is covered but I'll let you know!

And If anyone interested I have another RP that hasn't started yet!
Tamers & Myths

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:16 pm

Okay ^^ I just didn't know because I haven't seen any new characters yet. xD

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Sorry I took forever oh and I went with Erin Heatherton
Here's a gif:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3xii ... o1_500.gif

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:00 pm

please ignore this post!!! sorry!!!

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Okay so we have an even amount of couples to start. Two characters were reserved by it is way past the dead line. So I'm going to switch a match and match the womanizer with the sweetheart and will have full matches to start! Let me know if every one is okay with that/

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Alright, I'm excited to start. ^^

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:00 pm

First post is up! Can't wait to get started!

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:27 pm

How should the exes start?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Maybe it can actually start with the Exs breaking up with the girls or maybe they know a few of the other exs and they hanging out???

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!