Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Damn These Wild Young Hearts

Damn These Wild Young Hearts

a part of “Damn These Wild Young Hearts”, a fictional universe by supertoastgirl.

We know we shouldn't do it, but we do it anyway. We know we might regret it, but it seemed okay.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Damn These Wild Young Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Damn These Wild Young Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:22 pm

I felt that way when we first started, but now I kind of don't care. So, go for it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Sorry for the delay. Had a family dinner. Just posted.
Also, the new guy could be a tenant in the building as well? Charlotte could use some back-up and I think she'd like him and could be good friends with him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:18 am

How do you get the name of your characters to show up in that large, cool font at the top of your posts?

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:04 am

It's actually a graphic that I made for Charlotte.
I use photoshop but this website can have you make one too.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:31 am

I posted last night, by the way guys. It's not brilliant as I was half asleep when I wrote it, but it's up :)
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:41 pm

I can't think of what Charlotte will do. She's not used to being charmed. >< And Grey is so...almost with Cleo I don't know. Urgh. What do you think Dee?

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Haha, it's really up to you, honey!

Will she think Grey is charming then? ;D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Yes of course. But what will Grey think of Charlotte? :S

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm not really sure yet, haha. All he's seeing at the moment is someone badgering him for money. If he gets to know her outside of this moment, then he might think a little differently :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:01 pm

I'll get started on a post for Alex.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:10 am

Posted for Charlotte again. I feel bad for her. Poor girl is very flustered. xD

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:39 pm

I has posted!

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:19 pm

I think I'll wait to post Charlotte's response again.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Erm... who's post it is, guys?

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:11 pm

I believe Grey's? So yours?

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:17 am

o.O I was waiting for Charlotte to post again, seeing as more money has just been given her way.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:43 pm

If I post it'll be a paragraph. ;_;
If it's enough money then she'll leave and there won't be any other interaction for her to have either.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Ehh! I'll get a Cleo post in, if that helps...
I don't know if it will.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Well, we could use a little plotting.
That and if Dee wants to post for Grey I can send her some dialogue from Charlotte.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Plotting is probably a good idea...
Dee and I have done a little bit but only between our two characters.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!