Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Song For The Demon Lord

A Song For The Demon Lord

a part of “A Song For The Demon Lord”, a fictional universe by Deuce.

A slightly different take on classic magic/fantasy stories.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Song For The Demon Lord”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Song For The Demon Lord

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Hey, soryy about not posting lately. Had to deal with some stuff but now I'm almost back to my place. Will be posting later today.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcanusLim on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:07 am

Is it still possible to join this RP? Depending on the pace, 26 posts could mean a number of things. I'd read the activity to see the progress, but I'd like to know if I'm cleared to submit a character first.
"Although only breath, words which I command are immortal." ~ Sappho

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArcanusLim
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deuce on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Yes, you can still join. Create the character and I'll find a way to work you in.

Deuce
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:06 pm

I'll be getting to posting in a few hours. I've got a class tonight so it won't be up just right now.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:53 pm

I've got nothing to report. Okay... Krisiries does... But sod the Guard Captain, let us continue our investigation.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:37 am

sorry I didn't get around to posting when I said I would. I'll have time tomorrow after class.

[edit] okay it's taking me an eternity but I will get a post out tonight before I sleep

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:07 am

LIAR!

JK

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:19 am

Actually, ya know what. Screw it, just skip me. I can't seem to think of anything really substantial for Hogar to do at the moment. And since no one else is doing anything should we just move on?

By the way I'll be out of town for a few days, so I give permission to anyone that needs to control the dwarf for the next three days or so.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deuce on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:34 pm

alright, I;m just going to edited the post and move on.

Deuce
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Okay just got back from my trip. I'll see what I can do later tonight.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Well, no one seems to be posting so I think I'll throw something up.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:47 am

Well, that was a sudden rush of posts. Contemplating interaction... But, meh, I'll just wait until Deuce is bothered enough to continue the group's misadventures.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:56 am

ditto.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Back guys... Sorry... My computer crashed, though I have a new one and still up for RPing my Paladin if the Roleplay is running.
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Well for right now we're just waiting for deuce to do something.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:32 am

Still waiting...

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:34 pm

I'm going to wait another day, then I'm going to message Deuce.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Bumping this a final time to get the life out of this thing. Not that it will, since Deuce hasn't been online for a while. Then again, shit may have hit the fan in their life for all we know, so we can't really blame them. Anyway, I'll be lurking around the net if anyone needs me...

*Puts on his Jetpack, blasts off into the void that is the internet*

Byte
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!