Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Guardian Pets

The Guardian Pets

a part of “The Guardian Pets”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

Four teens are sent to a mysterious island. Their only way of surviving this place full of magic and monsters is through four animals.(need humans)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Guardian Pets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Guardian Pets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:35 am

This is my rp

Feel free to reserve a character or ask questions if you want to I don't bite that much.
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Guardian Pets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:43 am

Hey ceh. i came to join another one of your roleplays. im curretnly more free then ever! so ill like to take one of the inu girls or neko... i like both~ and for beast riders ill defiantly post when i catch up.
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:30 am

I would like to reserve an animal warrior...
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:53 am

Can I reserve a female inu

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Okay okay but Uchiha you will have to take the male Inu if you want an animal warrior also if anyone knows of anyone who may want a human part please speak up

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Well if you like, ill take a human as well... but ill wait to take one. and ill look. my friend may want to take a female.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:28 pm

I want a human male
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:56 pm

OKay Fencer

Also Dreamer if worst comes to worst Ill make a human but thank you and you only need to do that worst case senario

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:50 pm

oh well i wouldnt mind at all. but if so... i guess not.
but for monsters and natives. ill like to make a monster. A siren. You know those winged creatures with those sonic boon singing abilities? Only she would have a human side and act as if she was one of the natives. or maybe she has two sides of her. One human side and one siren side. Both have no control over one another. *shrug* Ill pm you about it.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Sounds cool Ill allow it

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Okay currently I am about to pass out

If anyone would please Pm Fencer and maybe a few other people to get the spots we need filled we might be able to start tommorrow

Please try and get them also if anyone wants to make a second character go ahead

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:49 am

That's fine, :)

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:36 pm

OKay good have him up soon

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Ceh, if you still need a human male, you need only beg ask

c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:33 pm

My pride say no but yes make one please *≧m≦*

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:34 pm

Well I think we'll start and the other can join in later

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!