Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Organization:Rise of THORN

a part of “The Organization:Rise of THORN”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

You know you're special, They knew, They were gone and you were free...or so you thought.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Organization:Rise of THORN”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Organization:Rise of THORN"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: The Organization:Rise of THORN

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:45 pm

What does "WIP", mean?
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Work in Progress, Material that has entered the production process but is not yet a finished product.
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Wow,very precise explanation, Fencer thanks.

Anyway,Sorry I was in mid post and had to leave. I'm back now and I'll finish up soon.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:50 pm

I'm thinking what Boaz just said will come into effect at some point in this RP. You think I should make a subplot based on that, guys and gals?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Have at it, Love!

Perhaps I'll make a demon that is apart of the Organization. That would be a nice little conflict.

BTW people, you may add as many characters as you can handle but if you do make sure that they don't appear out of the blue. They can't just be apart of ths group they will need to be rescue after receiving a message from the Caller. Thank you.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:07 pm

The conflict is set. Based on the most recent post I made in this RP, shall you do the honor of creating and controlling Boaz's uncle, Malice?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Yes, Yes I shall lol. Just give me a moment to do some research and I should have him up sometime tonight.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:52 am

Uh... Malice? Boaz's father is still alive. His mother died of sickness. You should read my posts and profile better. His father and mother married before giving birth to him. It all happened while Boaz's uncle was asleep for thousands of years. The father still walks among Angels who have not fallen. The whole point of what the uncle is trying to do is to make his brother become a Fallen, like him, as revenge for being defeated. The reason Boaz spent little time with his father is because of his duties to the Lord. He may have disobeyed God by sleeping with Boaz's mother and giving birth to him, but the angel was later redeemed and welcomed back into Heaven.

There's that, and I thought you were going to have the Fallen Angel in the Organization.

Kabiel was the one who was put into a sleep by Boaz's father. Unless he figured out how his brother did it, I doubt he would know how.

Anyway, based on the abilities in the profile, I guess it's time for me to make Boaz's sister's profile, so that it will help even the odds.

As far as names go, I think the father's name will be Abdiel, since it means "Servant of God".

EDIT: I submitted the profile for Boaz's twin. I also have an idea for her to spice things up: Since she and Nero are two sides of the same coin (Chiba showers blessings on others with Miracle Aura, the opposite what of he does around people), romance could ignite between the two.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:54 am

Ok, First things first. I just made up some junk. His history was generic. I figured a Love Triange would set the Brother's apart. I did not know Boaz's pops was still alive. I didn't base it off of Boaz nor did Boaz's history come (really) to mind when I created the chara. If you wanted a character to have a specific history. you could have let me know or created him yourself.

Aside from that, Kabaiel is apart of the Organization. Since you said he's sleeping (which would have been good to know before now) or whatever I'll make it so that he'll awaken within the Organization after Chiba's rescue. The O can't deal with more then one Nephilim and THORN.

Okay then. If memory serves I do believe Kabaiel's name means "Light of God" or something to that effect.

Annd you'll have to talk to Fencer about that but I personally don't mind.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:29 pm

I guess I did not communicate it properly (as usual), but I kind of told you to base some of it off of the post where Kabiel talked about revenge. He's already awakened, as the post says. He is just waiting for the right moment to strike, which is when he regains all his powers.

Sorry for the miscommunication.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Alrighty then and it's cool I need to start rereading before I post :P

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:23 pm

>.>......<.<.......may i make a villain?
Hail Caesar!

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Please, do! It would be fun to have one to go along with Kabiel! :D

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:21 am

Wasn't nobody talkin' to you Zach! LOL i'm only foolin, Love
Yea go on Caeser!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Sorry for my absence. Social media quandaries had me occupied for the day. I see there's quite the number of post since my last. Can someone give me a short version because that's a lot to read

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Well, agents approached from four corners around us, but Rei, Chiba, and Boaz took care of the southern half while Seven dispatched one of the northern corners (I'll have to look at the post to see). Then It became known that Chiba and Boaz were made Rei's Guardian Angels. We're kind of waiting for you to take care of the final corner. The rest of us are heading back to base.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:25 am

Okay so i am back had some things irl that happened that needed to be taken care of....im reintroducing my characters...ignore my post from before...
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:38 am

Alrighty Welcome Back XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Was I godmoding with that last post?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!