Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zodiac Fighters

Zodiac Fighters

a part of “Zodiac Fighters”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

The Zodi are a secret group of people who can connect with the zodiacs. They are hunted by an age old order but when their leader falls in love what will happen to the Zodis?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zodiac Fighters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Zodiac Fighters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:40 pm

I hear ya Snow XD but it doesn't both me. The Artist in me just pictures the anime fc's as realistically as I can.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snow on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Aww thank you Lady, but I'll be fine. I was just wondering if I was the only one who found it strange xD

Word Malice. It's still weird. Next time I make a rp, I'm going to have it either be just anime or just real life xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Snow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snow on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Oh yeah! Lady, does Trenton have powers? You can keep it a surprize/secret if you want, I was just wondering xD

Snow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyoftheLand on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Well, Trent isn't one of the Zodiac kids, so he isn't suppose to have any. However, he does have weapons, and if asked about a power, he'd say his intellect and the use of science. Big science buff. It's why he opted for Chemistry. It lets him be around chemicals without need of excuse.

LadyoftheLand
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Oh LadyoftheLand I hope you don't mind Drake screwing with the potassium to water he can control fire thus making the potassium sit unchanged 8)
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snow on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Mmm, I really do think the Iron Knights should have powers too to make it a bit fair. Ceh? What do you think?

Snow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyoftheLand on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:50 pm

That's if he would have been adding the potassium to the water. So he controls it, does he create it too? And controlling that particular reaction is like containing an explosion. Can he contain an explosion as well? I'm just trying to figure out the kinds of powers they have and the extent of their abilities, being so young.

LadyoftheLand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:17 pm

@Snow Well the Iron Knights have three advantages

~1 being numbers they have an army while the Zodi are only 5

~2 technology is something they are highly advanced on while the Zodi use powers,bows,and swords nothing fancy like guns

~3 they have tons of expendable money and expenses making it almost economically incapable of death and allowing them to buy new technologies

I rest my case

@ LadyoftheLand I just assumed he would be adding it to the water as for the case of the .76 liters of water. Also the explosion is caused by rapid heat which causes the potassium hydroxide to explode so yes he could because Drake's second power is impervation and control over fire and heat seeing Sagittarius is a fire sign. Also they have been training most their lives (well Drake mostly the others only a few years too a decade) so they would have gotten very well at using their signs elements and symbols as forms of fighting

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:37 pm

hmm.... I'm just curious and just randomly popping in. but can knights be girls? Or is the role strictly for guys?
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyoftheLand on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:58 pm

No, that water is for something entirely separate. If he were looking to set off an explosion, it would be at a much larger scale than to scare a few students in a chemistry class. Of course, if Drake doesn't completely contain it anyway. I was just curious because an explosion is such a sudden burst of heat if he would be able to sense it, take the steps to controlling it, and maintain control in the split moment it takes to occur. Obviously, if he sees something that looks like a bomb of sorts, he could prepare himself. The knights have fought with them before and have gathered data that Trent would have. Not withstanding throwing a napalm or two to see the results.

LadyoftheLand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiraph on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:03 pm

I turn my head for a short while to try and catch up on quizes I should have taken but was too stupid and lazy to actually do it (which I still haven't what was all that reading for then?) and this is what happens. AAAAH! *pulling hair* what did I do to deserve this! *still pulling hair* OK. That hurts. *slaps self*

...I love coffee, don't you?

Yeah. Sorry. I'll play catch up and post soon, don't mind my freak out session above. *sweat drop* heh.

~Please and Thank You
~Sephy
Peace
Love

and
Cookies!

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
~Bill Cosby

"A pessimist is a person who has had to listen to too many optimists."
~Don Marquis

Sephiraph
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snow on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Pssst, Dreamer... I kinda already have the Gemini zodiac xD

Snow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Oh sorry about that, i was just in a hurry. So i think i changed Pisces

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snow on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Its fine, but Pisces is also taken by someone.

Whats available: Cancer, Taurus, Capricorn, Aquarius.

Snow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:03 am

I'm the Pisces XD

Tarurus could be fun. just saying....

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Oh alright :DD sorry >.< I was just in a hurry and didnt know what to pick haha... well anyways XD Im waiting for horsey girl to post with Annalise so yeah

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snow on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:10 pm

should I like post.. or is this dead? xD

Snow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Post Please!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiraph on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Well, I'm alive O.o

Please and Thank You
~Sephy

Sephiraph
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!