Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Organization:Rise of THORN

The Organization:Rise of THORN

a part of “The Organization:Rise of THORN”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

You know you're special, They knew, They were gone and you were free...or so you thought.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Organization:Rise of THORN”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Organization:Rise of THORN

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:37 am

Nope :D
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Do you think Boaz is becoming too sagely, Malice?
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:25 pm

HAHAHA what made you say that? I mean he's last comment was a little...profound but other then that no XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:04 pm

lol Well, we don't want the roleplay to get too much in depth on religion, so that's why I said what I said. Anyway, what say you to Chiba explaining to Leslie Boaz's tough act and mentioning that he does it to hide his emotions? I kind of want to display Chiba's caring nature through a few things.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Have at it brah! lol

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Where's Fencer?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:35 pm

And now, we wait for the action to begin! I'm looking forward to this! :)

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Haha you are silly XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:02 pm

How is Boaz doing with trying to reason with her, so far?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:05 pm

In this state, She needs to feel worth something. Like she has some purpose and she needs to feel strong. Telling her that she lose because they have more is probably not the best course of action here Lol.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Yeah, Boaz is kind of slow at figuring things out. I'm kind of the same way. lol

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:15 am

Awwww
Well Rei has a very short temper...The same could be said about me. XD We all have our flaws but it's alright

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Well, Malice, seeing that nobody is posting exept you and me, do you think we should make a 1X1 rolplay using a different plot?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Yea, I was thinking about that...So yea, I think we should.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!