Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forged Marriage

Forged Marriage

a part of “Forged Marriage”, a fictional universe by Brenflakes.

Your parents have arranged a marriage for you, you may like him/her or you may not. Come roleplay to find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forged Marriage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Forged Marriage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brenflakes on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Thundergod1020 wrote:Raisinbrenflakes, who am I paired up with again?

If I make a female character, would you like to pair up with me?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brenflakes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:10 pm

I believe Mimmi & Kathryn are awaiting partners, since the pairings have altered a bit, but all going well so far on all fronts and loving the story :D Fantastic charries people :D :D
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elkcubra on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Yeah, Kate is waiting for a partner still, but I can be patient :) This seems like it'll be fun!

Elkcubra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:27 pm

I have already talked to Thundergod about pairing Mimmi with Walker a couple of days ago just been waiting on him to get to the park
ImageImageImage

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:41 pm

snipergirl, the whole point of him having never met her was to make his decision based purely on Sara, and not because there had been a preexisting arrangement. I tried pointing it out gently with his saying he never met her, and his posts beforehand about having never met the girl before, Sven would have told him otherwise. If Mimmi had been met even once, this would seem kind of silly, and besides, no one sets their kid up at birth, and even if they did, the McMullins thought him dead, they would have called it off immediately. Don't try to make him know her. I humbly request you edit out the part about them having ever met. He resurfaced. His family noticed he had a daughter who couldn't walk. They saw an opportunity. They took it.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:02 am

I will post the next chance I get, which should be tomorrow
ImageImage

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Yeah, Layla told me via PM Henrietta would be cheat on Ben, and I think it will be equally fair to let you guys know that he won't be happy with anyone who gives in to her flirtatious attempts, so expect him to be more than angry with them when he speaks to them. XD
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Don't worry, Walker'll probably just shove her out of the way. He doesn't like it when people act like whores. Yes, men included.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:19 am

I'm not out i'm just in the process of moving so I dont get very much time to be on RPG. I should be more active in the next week or so.

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Where's Layla?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Where's everyone? Been quiet for a week now :(

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!