Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trinkets for Dr. Owl

Trinkets for Dr. Owl

a part of “Trinkets for Dr. Owl”, a fictional universe by EKRonnie.

Seven mysterious letters arrive on seven different doorsteps in the town of Greens. An invitation to the leaning house of Dr. Owl, his opportunity for adventure one hard to pass up. (No more applications accepted)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trinkets for Dr. Owl”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Trinkets for Dr. Owl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Is it.......is it..dead? :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:25 pm

Possibly, I'm afraid. D:

I'm not sure if I was needed to post or not.........

ON THAT NOTE: HEREMENOW, WEREN'T YOU ASKED TO JOIN A CERTAIN RP INVOLVING ARMSLAVES? I WOULDN'T MIND IF YOU JOINED c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:03 pm

I wouldnt say dead. Id say... postponed. Real life hits and its hard to post often, Itll come back wwhen school lets out for breaks and such
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Bawa! DId you unsubscribe from that old DN RP? If so, I finally rebooted, if you're interested still........

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:55 am

Famished are you talking about the Full Metal Panic rp?

I looked at it but decided not to join. I have a lot going on lately, and haven't really watched enough of that anime and wouldn't have a clue what the hell I'd be talking about if I did create one and started posting...sadly..

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:58 am

:c

That stinks! Ah well, can't do anything about it, I suppose. It's funny because I've only seen the first season, and the other who joined hadn't seen even the first episode when she joined XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:21 am

I've seen about 20 or so episodes, not the whole first season though. At least, I don't think I have.

When I join an RP based of an anime or anything, I like to have watched the whole thing or to know more about it before joining. It would be different if I joined as a newbie character who doesn't know much about the stuff in there, cus then I could have a reason for my character to be asking that kind of stuff or to not know about it XD Then it would be easy.

But usually I prefer to know what the heck I'm talking about.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:49 pm

I posted guys...FYI...lol
Butter would not melt in my mouth. Well, it would melt. Of course it would melt, but very slowly.

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:25 pm

. I promise I'll post soon. Life has caught up with me...

Sorry, guys.

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 am

Guess I'll finally post sometime later today (It's about 3:33am where I am atm).

Hopefully we can revive this RP! c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 am

Hahha, I posted!

Hopefully it keeps alive

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:26 am

I think it would be very interesting for somebody to somehow break out of the drug, and try to convince the others to leave.

It could probably be Zachary. Or like, if I pulled a Supernatural and had the pain of the scratches on Alex's hands bring her back to her moody self :)

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:32 am

I was gonna talk with Ronnie and see if Owl was going to talk to Rory again, like after she was attacked by that wolf in the very beginning (that seems so long ago *sigh*) When she was unconscious and Owl was like "WAKE THE FUCK UP"

Yeah. Was gonna see if she was going to do something like that.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Yeah I'm very somewhat confused on where this is going

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Well, Zach could break out of it, if we want, and it's shown that his other selves are still unaffected by the room. Just lemme know! c:

Also, should I post about me just dancing with Ali? (Hey, that rythmes!)

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:10 am

I'll try posting tomorrow alrighty? Feeling a bit under the weather today =(

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:58 am

Nos! Kori-chan!

I no like you being sick! :c

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:30 am

Sukai! that sucks, everyone in my house has been getting sick lately, though I doubt that's why your sick......... unless................

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Ronnie! Lead us, command us! We need yous!

Also,

WHY MINN NO RESPOND TO EDDIE?! '

If you've been busy or whatnot, then I don't mind. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:53 am

I will lead, no worries lol

Minn has finally responded to Eddie ^^

IRL stuff be busies, lo siento guys

But I am going to be able to write more on here again :) My projects are done, half of them anyway lol but they are turned in and presented and blah! dunsies!

Also, I'm letting you guys know that the Powder Room is your clue to where the trinket is...hint...hint...I kinda don't wanna just tell you guys on this one. Lol, but if I must, I will. But you guys have to guess first!!

:P

Purple lollipops with bumpies...Holy knows

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!