Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sabbaths of the Ancients

Sabbaths of the Ancients

a part of “Sabbaths of the Ancients”, a fictional universe by Flexar.

There are special days every year known as Sabbaths when the Old Gods will reach out and implant some of their power in a newborn baby. These children are taken and executed by the Clergy. Some escaped the Clergy's grasp, but for how long? (New spot open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sabbaths of the Ancients”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sabbaths of the Ancients

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Neat, development. I wonder what the siblings will do with their parents though. So much easier to write de facto orphans like Florian. Family just gets in the way of adventure :p

Edit: Yeah, it's not really any of my business anyways, haha. Thanks for the cameo on Florian's plants :D
Last edited by Seirei on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Tsuki did write that Ariya was heading towards Ley, and since Edward is running out of Ley I don't see how I've placed Ariya there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:04 am

Sorry I took so long to post. I've set up Jenna at home so you can find her there if anyone goes looking for her. Of course the first place they should look is their home.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:51 am

That may be a problem, since the village is now swarming with the Holy Guard, and I can see no reason why Edward and co or Flor would want to return right now.

I'm not going to write my next post until Arete makes her's, I don't want her to get left behind.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Well I wasn't assuming the village was swarming. I figure that they would all be recovering, gathering themselves and preparing to pursue to group. Who would stay in the village if they were being chased. I don't know then, because Jenna probably won't be going anywhere for the same reason you pointed out.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Maybe swarming is an over-exaggeration, but many of the unharmed would certainly search around the village. Perhaps they could find Jenna and drive her out after discovering her true connection with Joseph.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Okay! Edited to supply more... Well, more writing in an already long post. Added in a dash of sadness and tension. Mixed emotions against difficult decisions and all that jazz. In summary, I just added in that prepared herself, disappeared from home, got herself found out and ran after Joseph. Don't go assuming she is the damsel in distress though :p.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Jenna? Damsel in distress? Heavens no. A few posts ago, I was just about half expecting Jenna to deck Florian, sling him over her shoulder, march back to the barn, and toss him into a sheep pen to warm him up.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:42 am

Arete, you haven't posted in over a week. Is there a reason why you've logged on frequently over the past week but not posted here?

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:04 am

She said something like being busy this week in the edit of her last post.

Just wondering, does anyone have any neat suggestions of how to throw Florian back in with the group? I have a few ideas of my own, but none are particularly spectacular.

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:51 am

Yes, but she's logged in frequently over the last week, and I doubt she would log in as frequently as she did if she was too busy to do anything. I can remember checking the OOC a few times in a few hours yesterday, and every time I checked for any new posts she was online. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'd much rather Arete stayed in the roleplay, but I do expect her to follow the rules.

Since the group will be fleeing through Ardir Marsh, Florian could head into it and the group would meet up there.

Edit: Since Arete seems to have forgotten about this roleplay and hasn't responded to the PM I sent her, I'm going to go ahead and post. If there's no response from her by Friday, I'll remove her from the roleplay and possibly get a replacement character.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:04 pm

I'll post sometime tomorrow, bit busy myself lately. I do hope Arête stays though.

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Well, there's been no reply from Arete, so I'm I'm removing Aeris.

Seirei, you're also guilt of not having posted in over a week, where's that post that you said would be up 3 days ago?

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Working on it as we speak, not satisfied with anything I'm writing down. I'll also admit to getting distracted by real life. Gimme a few hours.

Edit: (I lost track of the direction Florian ran off to compared to where Ley and the Marsh are. Just assume he ran in Ariya's direction, avoided her by leaving the road, and is now wherever is convenient. Additionally, if the Marsh has blood-sucking leeches, he has a bunch on his feet. His other wound isn't too bad.)

Edit2: I can practically see the tumbleweed rolling about. We letting this die, then?

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Seriously its a stretch to get my post done but we need some input. Of course it may not spark the roleplay into life but I can be hopeful. Although it could be that Joseph and Jenna have the same hideout in mind and meet again there.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:55 pm

An admirable attempt at reviving it, Templar.

I'm completely willing to continue this, but it's been a while for the others. Time for a roll call?

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:03 pm

I'll see if I can get Sminsc to write another post, once Sminsc has a post up I'll have an opportunity to post.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arête on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:53 am

Oh dear, how much have I missed? I apologize for my inactivity and failing to report my absence, and I'll save everyone the list of excuses I have.

I would love to continue with the RP, if you'll let me, but has it become inactive?

Oh, and as to why I logged in frequently, it was to stay updated on how the role play was going. I eventually stopped logging in due to some unforeseen issues. I'm extremely sorry for any inconvenience I caused. Back to my previous question, may I rejoin the RP if it's alright?
"The truth hurts, but so do lies."

Arête
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:29 am

Nah, it's definitely dead now. No activity for over a month. For what it's worth, thanks for dropping back in ;p

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arête on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Ahhh, sad lol. It seemed to be coming along pretty well, too. And, pfft, I humbly accept your thanks. Best wishes for Florian :)

Arête
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!