Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Come Home to Me

Come Home to Me

a part of “Come Home to Me”, a fictional universe by supertoastgirl.

Home sweet home is not all that it seems.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Come Home to Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Come Home to Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Come Home to Me"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Come Home to Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfheart on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:59 pm

May I reserve FC Imogen Poots, would it be possible to change her FC if not I still wan her?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolfheart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Florence Mayfair has been accepted as the older sister.
With her FC being Amanda Seyfried I'm changing the younger sister to Sophie Turner.
I'll be sending out a PM to those of you who have submitted characters discussing potential resubmitting or editing of characters.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 pm

YAY! Thank you <3
â™Ĩ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. â™Ĩ

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:10 pm

Willa Mayfair has been approved!
Now we just need the men. If you guys have anyone who might be interested feel free to them a PM.
Thanks loves!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:36 pm

I'll put up a CS for Chace Crawford either today or tomorrow! :)

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Great! He is reserved for you m'dear. I look forward to it!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Confidence, I'm gonna accept Preston in a moment!

That means there are two more male parts, and I officially decided one female part since lovechanning hasn't been on for over a week.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:46 pm

Preston Lyle is finished! And I'll be glad to take on the female role if necessary.
Gosh, I promise I'm not a role whore, I just love love triangle situations.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Oh! He is so perfect!

And I might take you on with that offer to play the sister. I imagine those two characters won't deal too much with each other. Also, so we can get this sucker started, if you have anyone who might be interested please send them a PM. Thanks!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Chace Crawford is soo yummy, too!

Yes, sir!

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:24 am

Agreed. I chose only the best of men specimens for this RP. XP

So, we need only three parts to start this!!! Woo!!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missing Link on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:46 pm

(;A;) Drama!

I love drama... and romance! Break my heart and rip it to shreds!

I would like to reserve Max Irons, por favor. :)

Missing Link
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Oh yay! He is reserved for you m'dear!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:13 pm

Happy New Year, loves!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:08 am

I've started another RP that's gotten a lot more air, and is like 30x more likely to start than this one.
It's filled with drama, deception, and corruption! Take a look, please.
The Lovely Ones

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missing Link on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:52 am

Sorry I haven't posted my character's sheet up yet, I have been very busy lately and I'm traveling at the moment for vacation before school starts again. Although I really like this story, if I cannot post my character up in time, then unfortunately I will release my claim on him. I really like this story though. :(

Missing Link
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!