Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Medieval Realm

Medieval Realm

a part of “Medieval Realm”, a fictional universe by Ghost_Scar.

You are in a medieval world, but who are you? Where did you come from? Choose any class from well-rounded humans, to sun fearing vampires, to a short, mining dwarf, and many more!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Medieval Realm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Medieval Realm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:07 pm

I'm so sorry, just under a lot of pressure..
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:36 am

Heeey! Can I play as a fairy? Not like a tiny LoZ fairy or a fairy godmother with wands and stuff, but a typical fairy. They look like children, are highly magical but aren't anywhere near skilled in magic, cannot die and simply regenerate, and their presence helps things grow? Pwease, eye wanna bee a wittle fairy.

Don't worry, I'll be serious about it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_Scar on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:13 pm

You may be a fairy but please just don't use it to be over powered. Remember stick to the medieval theme, also don't do things like fly around the town 50 feet in the air and try to limit your powers as much as you can. I'd be happy if the role play was based upon mostly character, not the actual race/class so I hope adding fairies wont have a massive or negative effect on the role play.

Also I don't know what happened between Child and Alisa, I hope things are all settled. Child I thank you for going directly to the person with the complaint but next time try to be a little less harsh and a little more mature by not using cuss words in a derogatory way like that. Thanks guys!

Ghost_Scar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:20 am

Okay, just, here's a couple points I made about fairies, just for your approval.

- Fairies cannot die. If one were to be 'killed', which is fairly easy, they'd simply regenerate, which would take only a matter of hours.
- Every fairy has one special power, but only a literal one (e.g. a Fairy of Darkness is only able to make things dark, that's about it).
- A nearby fairies give off magical power that help heal and grow plants, among other effects.
- Fairies are quite unintelligent compared to most other things, and many are quite forgetful. However, though they have most goldfish memory does not make them fully mentally challenged, just, usually, they have no idea what they are talking about.
- Fairies take the appearance of children. However, seasonal spirits, which many fairies can be seen with, take the appearance of adults.
- A Fairy's strength, like most winged creatures, can be determined by the size of their wings.
- A Fairy can allow a Magician or Wizard to use some of their magical power, which fairies have a lot of, which many aren't able to make good use of anyway.
- Fairies see animals as half-humans, and are able to communicate with them.
- Fairies live in trees, often in treehouses, or sometimes in underground homes, and some build homes for themselves in either trees or on the ground, but very small a crude ones.

Hows that?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_Scar on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:33 am

Love it lloyd thanks :D

Ghost_Scar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gustof26 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:08 pm

My original post had Garth interacting with Magerrothe as he play's the Piano. Garth sings an old elvish ballad he learned during his years as a bodyguard for an Elvish lord. The Ballad is describing Mount Mal-Urek, named after an ancient Dwarf God and a Dwarven fortres, that erupts. The Eruption utterly devastates the nearby Elvish island of Armora, also known as the Fields of Melandru.

“Twas the month of wind
Dwarven god roared with flame.
The stone folks sin
Fields of Melandru forever maimed.

The stars pulled from above all alight
screaming of death they came
Their burning blaze lit the final night
Fields of Melandru forever maimed.

Many died to crimson fire
Plains full of trees and grass
The smoke rose ever higher
Such came the Fields of Ash.

Twas the month of wind
Dwarven god roared with flame.
The stone folks sin
Fields of Melandru forever maimed.”

There's a dwarf version of the song. I've just yet to write it. Hope everyone is having a great day. So far loving the roleplay!!!

Gustof26
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vackattack on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 pm

That's really good. Very detailed, rhymed and looks perfectly authentic. Makes me wish that that scene had actually happened! Haha, maybe next time! XD

Vackattack
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gustof26 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:06 pm

A duet for sure!

Gustof26
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alisa on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:22 am

Yeah, that song surely sounds very authentic. Even played Blackmore's Night instrumental and tried to sing the lyrics along :D

Alisa
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:53 pm

ghost_scar i submitted an char sheet a few hours ago.i am waiting to see if you are going to approve it or not.

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gustof26 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:46 pm

By the Old Gods I just got the Joke. It took me awhile, and a couple re-readings, but I got it. Well played Alisa. Rachel's butler is named Gerard....as in Gerard Butler the actor. Clever girl!

Gustof26
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Wonder where I can find an opertunity to post with Chiru again...

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gustof26 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Well, she could walk around the town, get bored, and then go meet up with Kiana & Magerrothe.

Gustof26
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi, I submitted a character a while back and never heard anything so I would just like to know if I'm in or out.
Going for pure and noble but sassy always wins out.
Life is too short to waste it being ladylike.
Fantastic! Sonic screwdrivers are cool.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_Scar on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:34 am

I have accepted your characters tommygirl and holy feel free to post.

Ghost_Scar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Awesome!! Thanks!

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:47 pm

thanks man.

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gustof26 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Woot! 100 post. Its been a fun ride so far. Lets keep it going folks!

Gustof26
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:00 pm

I don't plan on stoping :}

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:56 am

roleplay/medieval-realm/characters/cronox-vesas this is my char sheet.i am posting it here because at the page with characters my char sheet can't be found.also in the history of my char is the explication,for the moment when he shouted meredith by her name and waits her in the inn.

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!