Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Musicians in Training

Musicians in Training

a part of “Musicians in Training”, a fictional universe by Forensic_Anthro.

The original idea for this roleplay belongs to Coloris. This is just a downsized remake. Slots still available if pairs of applicants apply.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Musicians in Training”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Musicians in Training

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Musicians in Training"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Musicians in Training

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:15 pm

I'll re-submit Mizuki soon. Thanks for recreating this RP!

By the way, do you want me to take on another character? I'd be more comfortable with a girl, though I don't mind a boy.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:23 pm

No prob! Sorry it took so long for me to put it up!

If you want. If you submit another character either I or someone else could probably fill the corresponding slot, so it all comes down to if you want to or not. ^_^

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:41 am

Okay. I'll submit another girl then.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:30 am

Sayuri's not finished yet, I'll be finishing her soon. Just a note: her theme song is the female version of Janne Da Arc's Moonlight Flower - it's originally a male, the voice is done by a computer programme.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:38 pm

sorry for not talking much on here... been swamped with math homework lately... but I been managing to keep up with all my rp's somehow :P
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:50 pm

'tis fine. I'm just waiting for Vex to put up their character.

@Tania: I accepted your second character. If no one else wants to play the corresponding boy character, I can do it. @_@

Edit: If someone wants to take the open spot but doesn't want to be the rapper, I could switch it around a bit so Sayuri's paired up with the leader?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Sorry it's taken me so long guys, I've just been really busy beating people up with a situation that's come up, as well as starting a new roleplay of my own, but I'm all good now! :D

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Well, welcome back, Vex! I'm thinking that if we get that extra guy role in tonight, then we can maybe start tomorrow?

FYI, I may be pretty busy in the near future because I found out this morning that we're moving on the 6th instead of in a month or so. @_@

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:38 am

WOOHOO~ getting this show on the road... sorta xD

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:22 am

It's all good. Anything goes; I just want to get this started.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:29 pm

I'll try and work on a guy character tonight so that we can start tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to post /too/ much between today and the 9th/10th, since I'm moving and we won't have internet in the new house until the 10th and I'll be on the road for 2-3 days, I think. I'll definitely get that character up and if I can't post, then you guys can start and we can say that my characters are out somewhere picking up girls or something. Who knows. xD

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Alrighty, I posted up Haru. I'll leave making the first post up to you guys since I'm working on packing my room up so we can move tomorrow. @_@

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Merp... Sense no one has posted yet... Guess I will attempt to make a fist post... It will probably be the derpiest thing ever but hey xD I tried...

EDIT. o-o I was no expecting to write that much... umm sorry?

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:01 pm

No worries! Now if only we could get everyone else to post...

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!