Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Escape The Streets

Escape The Streets

a part of “Escape The Streets”, a fictional universe by DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX.

Living in the guild isn't the best. But that's the only way to survive. The only way out is to become a Wetboy. What's a Wetboy you ask? Well READ INSIDE! and find out! (RPers Needed!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Escape The Streets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Escape The Streets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:42 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Escape The Streets"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Escape The Streets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:55 am

May I reserve one of the guild rats? Or should I just send in an application?
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:58 am

You have a reservation, which I forgot to mention only lasts 48 hours. and also don't join if you are afraid of your character becoming a "villain" because it is quite possible.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Submitted a character sheet. Tell me if there is anything that needs changed.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:06 pm

holy bandgeek! that was quick! and it looks pretty good, but please remeber this takes place in a "middle earth" type setting, a fantassy, please if you would be so kind to add a picture of Johny in her usual clothes or something as such that would be great.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm not sure if I can find a picture of my FC in clothing like that, but if I can't I'll make something on Polyvore and link to it in her sheet. <3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:12 pm

thanks that's much appreciated, i aslo noticed another problem, please reread the rules.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Might I reserve a guild rat, please?

Natzalia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:31 pm

All fixed.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:35 pm

thanks band geek, and yep you have 48 hours.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Nice RP, DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX. :-) The story is interesting.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:59 am

thanks shade! you may notice a certain aspect of NPC characters that may or may not have been inspired by you ;)

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:02 pm

guys a problem with all the character sheets, you're characters can't be good at fighting. if they are already good there's no point in training.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfunn on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:02 pm

Fixed the fact he knows how to fight all he has now is the capability of fighting (strong physical build)

Ulfunn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:53 pm

WE NEED MORE RPers! invite your friends guys.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfunn on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:30 pm

I have no clue how to pm or make friends this site changed alot so what do i do to send a pm

Ulfunn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:38 pm

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfunn on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:33 am

Now it shows before it wasn't there :p

Ulfunn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:49 pm

There is still a point in training, even if your character can fight. Everyone has room to improve.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby radioinvader on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Hey, I was just wondering if you can have a female character for the Wetboy? Or like, a female disguised as a male. If I'm correct this relates to a book I may have read, and there was nothing in that (that I can remember) or here about the gender requirements.
You can dream and fantasize all you want, but some things can't be changed.
-Zeth

but if you dream
you can move forward

radioinvader
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!