Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Burmont's Academy For Twins

Burmont's Academy For Twins: Reservations

a part of “Burmont's Academy For Twins”, a fictional universe by UniqueYetUnoriginal.

Welcome to the Burmont's Twin Academy! It seems that some of you have special abilities, and we're here to help you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Burmont's Academy For Twins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Burmont's Academy For Twins: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:12 pm

This is the OOC reservations topic for the roleplay "Burmont's Academy For Twins"

Please reserve a character, and don't hesitate to ask me anything!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Burmont's Academy For Twins: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:19 pm

Grass hopper :)

May I reserve twin pairing four please
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:24 pm

May I reserve twin pairing 6!
AND GRASS HOPPERS ARE REALLY COOL
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:26 pm

@Echo reserved! (:
@Dreamer Also reserved, and yes they are! :3

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:49 pm

May I reserve Twin Pairing One please?

...not sure if I have to put this here too but, Grassy Hoppers. :3 They look like sticks! o:
Last edited by bandgeek on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:49 pm

@bandgeek yaherrp! :D

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:52 pm

After my epic derp moment (I blame the grass hoppers, sneaky little devils), I would like to reserve Pairing 2 if unreserved (bit confused as I haven't seen the OOC and I did a PM, apologies again) but if they are then Pairing 3 would be wonderful. I promise I'm not this bad other days.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 pm

@Doctor haha, it's fine xD yes they are reserved, but yes you can have pairing three! [by me actually.. I started the sheet and then realized I hadn't updated the introduction when you PMed me >.<]

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Brilliant! Thank you!

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Well, I'm off to bed. :3 I shall be back on tomorrow, but just thought I would let you all know. *salutes*

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Just a question for when you log back on. For Twin Pair 1, the girl who remembers everything she feels, does that mean like..physically feels? Or emotionally? Just need that to finish my character sheet. :3 I'll definitely have both done tomorrow, but I have school in the morning so if he's not done tonight he'll be up later tomorrow. :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:00 am

My character sheets will probably be up late tonight, just started second semester and I was not expecting a load of homework period one. Fantastic... Sorry bout that.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:55 am

@band it's up to you, I'm leaving the powers pretty broad so you can expand on it. ^.^

@Doctor I understand. ^^

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:22 pm

i only have the personality and history left for my girls, will be finishing them up throughout the day. :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Sent my character! Hope they are good

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Alright, I have the writing done, but how does one change colors, change sizes, and insert pictures? I'm fairly new to the site

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Code: Select all

colors: [color=put color here] whatever you want written here in color [/color]

img: [img] put picture url here[/img

size: [size= number of size here, bigger is like 100+] put writing here[/size]

bold: [b] [/b]

strikethrough [s] [/s]

underline: [u][/u]

Italics: [i] [/i]

hope that helps :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:48 pm

Thank you, you wonderful person you.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:54 pm

your welcome :)

and Mo and Evie are finished :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:07 pm

Applications sent! I edited David after he was sent in, if there's only one picture then it's the wrong one. The correct is saved to my CPU. *dodges noob cannon*

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!