Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Van Helsing Academy: Warriors of Daylight

Van Helsing Academy: Warriors of Daylight

a part of “Van Helsing Academy: Warriors of Daylight”, a fictional universe by Shi-chan.

On the side of a mountain lies the Van Helsing Academy, a school created to keep mankind safe from the night, and all the creatures who call darkness their home.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Van Helsing Academy: Warriors of Daylight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Van Helsing Academy: Warriors of Daylight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:23 am

My apologies, I was travelling to visit my family for Christmas. Only expected to be gone for a day so I didn't warn you. Turns out my parents had lots of plans and kept me busy.

Edit: Merry Christmas... Today? Tomorrow? Yesterday? Bah, timezones
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Tomorrow for me.
If you kill Callen, I'm going to kill you, and then Quinn. My penguin army shall rise from the crumbles of the great Cookie war of Elderon IV, and rue the day you ever did displease me you will!
-psalm 3:5; Book of Nevermore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shi-chan on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:01 am

Hello everybody!

I'm sorry I so suddenly vanished for a day or two, it was a combination of getting out of bed too late, almost missing the trains home, celebrating (It was yesterday for me!) and all that stuff. I hope I haven't kept you waiting for too long.

Also, I hope that you and your families are all well, regardless of what you may or may not be celebrating. :3

Shi-chan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Merry Christmas.

Or holidays?

Hanukkah, Quanza?

Yeah, that.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:51 am

Again, most likely an absence again. I will probably be staying in a hotel so don't expect to have any internet.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:18 am

Oi! I forgot to give a picture/link to the WWI Trench Spike. This knife went out of production when the fag Geneva convention outlawed it. Assholes >.>

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Plagiarism on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Nevermore summarizes everything for me when he PMs me for our coed posts. I don't think I've actually gotten onto the RP page since we first started doing it...

And I plan to go back to making my own posts soon as we go to Liverpool or wherever it is. (It was Paris, right? Or Guatamala? Or UAE? Or is it Kenya? Dam, I'm not good with European cities...)
I don't steal good ideas; I replicate them.

Plagiarism
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Good to see Plagiarism posting on 's own. Thanks. :)

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Image <--- Karl Marx

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:13 am

Plagiarism said there's nothing to do until Anna shows up and Theo's terribly confused as to why.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:00 pm

I just realized something:

What "Practical" skills do the students have that "Normal people" do? What do they know about meiosis and miosis, past that which relates to their enemies? What do they know about reproduction, aesexual and with a partner? How many of them know how to drive? How many of them have real-world driving experience, with all the yielding, cross-lanes, tollbooths, and other shit on the road? How many of them have seen the world, besides their home and the Academy they signed up with? (Although I suppose not many people travel while young)

How many of them can say they have a favorite soda, or a favorite Hostess snack? (My mom likes the oatmeal cookies but I think they're all disgusting. Good fucking riddance) Who can tell their friends about the one time in band camp the instructor *censor*?

Probably less than half the students pre-doomwar. And now, with their numbers crippled and soon to fall again? The only time Viktor's driven a car was a miracle it didn't kill him (Callen will have to ask about that), Callen is rightfully dead-scared of driving, Theo doesn't sound like he's got more experience past a farm tractor and the theoretical, Anna has been training her whole life, that German guy with the funky eyes is dead, and Timothy... Well, can Timothy drive?

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Plagiarism on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:26 pm

I still haven't updated Theo's profile with all the changes that I've made since I joined the RP, have I? His dad's side is a lot of "Grizzly men," lumberjacks and farmers and all that jazz. The "E" in Theo is supposed to have the opposite of the accent grave, because his name is French (whether he is or not is yet to be seen).
What are all the accents? Circonflex, grave (pronounced grahvve, not a long-ee), tremor (umlots for the Germans), and two other ones. Ugh, I'll have to do a google search later.

Plagiarism
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Considering Timothy moved into the academy essentially out of an early high school. He'll pretty much know enough. In fact it says there are no students younger than 15, so it would make sense that they all have general knowledge to that level of schooling. Unless of course they hadn't been schooled.
Timothy knows how to drive, he had a learns but it has been a while without practice.

Alright, travelling again and then studying. Don't expect any replies soon.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Plagiarism on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:23 pm

In America (where Theo's from), you don't get a learner's permit until you're 15 and can't drive at night or without an adult until 16; he doesn't have much experience.

(However in the US, you can drive farming equipment at any age so long as you prove it is for farming purposes; I've seen 12/13year-olds drive tractors down mainstreet more tha once)

And I don't mean to speak in Nevermore's place, but I doubt Viktor does either, growing up in an exclient-state as a little hoodlum such as he has.

Plagiarism
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Warden is alive!

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Magic, comrade. Black magic.

Ah sucks being on the wrong side of the world and having different timings to everyonem

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shi-chan on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:24 am

You know, I usually post in the early morning and about 10pm. I know that Never and Plag usually post during my night, and then they mostly have time to post just before I go to bed, so writing to you guys are often one of the first and last things in my day.

I will also give you all an early heads up, later this month I'm starting up school again, so I'll have less time, but I will do my best to make everything fit together. :3

Also, it's been brought to my attention that there's some confusion about exactly how bad Anna's face looks. I'm just going to post a picture here, to make sure that everyone's one the same page. Please keep in mind that a bit of her upper lip is also missing, so there's a constant window to her teeth.

In case you don't know the face (which I think is highly unlikely... But still) This is Freddy Krueger, bad guy in the Nightmare On Elm Street films. The first came out sometime during the mid-eighties, and a good number of films have since been made, all suffering from the horror-franchise curse. They aren't that good. Freddy K is still an icon though, and loved by many all around the world.

(If you're going to go on a rant about how it doesn't match acid burns and it's totally unrealistic yadda, yadda, yadda, just know that I'm not listening, so you needn't bother. :D)

Shi-chan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:45 pm

East Coast, USA, like Plagiarism. Every Canadian we meet is in that accursed French part, so they're on the same coast... Shi, I met another Scandinavian last night while RPing on another website. Her keyboard had macros for accents. Mine doesn't :(

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Is everyone on the same page with weapons?

Vektor .45ACP in the backpack SMG.
.40cal pistol hidden in the jacket.
Bad-ass trench knife on the belt.
Survival knife in jacekt?

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:57 am

So the truth comes out eh? Suddenly people are paying a lot of attention to Anna now that she is disfigured. Romantic attention that is. Though don't worry too much about the linebacker (ugh, awful American context). He isn't one for fighting over the girl. Of course he'll be watching, not expecting Theo to get up to anything she can't handle.

Well i'm mostly on the same page as you. I hardly know anything. Supposing they'll be dressing as backpackers or something to hide it all. It'll be cold for sure, they would need jackets. They'll have personal preferences in weapon choice.

How are they travelling? Private I guess, how else would they get their stuff in the country.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!