Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In a Blink Everything Can Change

a part of “In a Blink Everything Can Change”, a fictional universe by Echo_Rose.

In a blink of an eye everything can change, especially for these seven friends [semi-literate/ 2 male roles left]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In a Blink Everything Can Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:36 pm

Reservations go here.
Please make sure to read the rules
Any questions please dont be afraid to ask!
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: In a Blink Everything Can Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Can I reserve girl 5 please? :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:15 pm

yes you may :) glad to have you

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Could I reserve girl 2 please I will post my bio tomorow I'm off to bed no so ill have it done when I get back from work
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:41 pm

yes she is yours :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Hello! May I have the counselor?
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:56 pm

yes you sure can! im glad someones taking that role

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:19 pm

if anyone is up to taking two roles we have two spots open or if you could tell your friends that would be super awesome because we need all roles taken before we start.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeyyItsAshley on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:27 pm

This roleplay looks pretty exciting. May I please reseve Boy 1? It would make my world ^.^ Hehe.

HeyyItsAshley
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:42 pm

oh yes you can. Ill be sending you a pm about part of the plot cua boy 1 is sort of a big part of it in the beginning

1 more role needs to be claimed then just need to wait for all characters are in then we can start :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeyyItsAshley on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Alrighty! Hopefully, the role will be filled quickly! I can try to find someone that may be interested in it, if you'd like? ^.^

HeyyItsAshley
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:30 pm

that would be awesome if your able to do that :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:57 pm

I finished the counselor, Echo, please tell me what you think!

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:08 pm

She looks good and has been accepted. The councelor wont be meeting with the kids in the beginning, so you can post her going to the office or such until she gets a call from an NPC character.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:28 pm

I hope someone joins soon I'm looking forward to starting

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:44 pm

i do hope so to XD
id play him but i have already two characters and im terrible at playing guys

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:15 pm

I'm not really that good at doubling up unless they are small NPC's post some info on the role players wanted part and see what happens

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:29 pm

i did put a post up in roleplayers wanted already

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Echo, maybe you should try PMing HeyyItsAshley, since she still hasn't sent in her character?

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:18 pm

ive been talking to her, she will have it up soon, still waiting for izzy to send hers in also

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!