Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Stillworth Agreement: Stillworth Manor

The Stillworth Agreement: Stillworth Manor

a part of “The Stillworth Agreement: Stillworth Manor”, a fictional universe by DarkCookie97.

Mr. Broke has passed away and now his daughters must pay of his debt by going to work at the Stillworth House.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Stillworth Agreement: Stillworth Manor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Stillworth Agreement: Stillworth Manor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:24 pm

I guess we are in the last half of the Victorian era since there are cars then, haha.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:41 pm

I'll edit my post to carriages its fine.
-I wear bowties now, bowties are cool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tessla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Alright, Tessla lol.

Well we have Walt who knows accuracies of history and what went and had been in it.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:02 am

It's less that I really know that much and more that I like to look things up for period pieces sometimes. Like, my character is into music so I wanted to see what entertainment was popular at the time. When I did that, I was reminded that it ended in 1901 and I remember from other things that the first automobiles were made in the late 19th century. The first really good ones, like the model T wouldn't come until the first few years of the 20th. Although now that I think of it, if it's the end of the 19th century, there should be Nickelodeons and talk of how "moving pictures" are just a fad and will never surpass the stage.
"And that... Is all I can tell you." - The Bard.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:07 am

Yes, all of these innovations started to become even more large and main stream. It will have to take sometime during the early part of the 20th century but it managed to evolve quite well. I see, Walt, well I should brush up on my history and try to become reacquainted with it lol

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Hmm. When I read the post from Tessla, I thought it was a typo, but now I somehow found a way out of the bath that I was drowning in. Not really what I meant to have happen. Alright, I guess I can live with that.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Oh, yeah, sorry about that, I posted that before I saw your post and then when I noticed someone else already posted you were there.

Tessla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Yeah, I'm not blaming you. I probably won't be able to post today, just to let everyone know.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Ugh... I'm still trying to tag people and I can't, haha.

Okay, Walt . I guess I'll have to wait for some other people to post before I post again.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Well, guess I could post today. Things are just unpredictable, I guess.

What's the matter that you can't tag people? I know in one roleplay, I kept not being able to tag people until I realized I needed to capitalize the first letter, though I doubt that's the matter in your case.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Whatever makes you feel comfortable, Walt. Take your time lol.

You know what, I probably should try doing that; putting the letters in upper case instead of lower and see if that might work. If I'm still stuck in a rut, I shall beat my chest, wildly angry like King Kong, haha.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 pm

XDDD I love your character WaltJRimmer!

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Sorry guys, I am rather busy on Mondays and I'm not sure if I have mentioned that. On another note, welcome back Channing and I am off to read all the posts!
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:59 pm

It's okay, Dark. Glad to have you posting again. ;)

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:46 pm

where is everyone? yoohooo! Oh and I'll be gone for the weekend again.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:03 pm

I'm checking in every day, but my character is asleep so I'm waiting for story progression first. Not sure about the others.

Oh, and have a good weekend.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:07 pm

I got college on my plate right now so it's gonna be a little bit before I post again. I have to have my thoughts straightened out and processed right before I write again.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:31 pm

We should set up a event, like a ball in the Stillworth masion. The first of the Broke's girls work to be done, plus to get things moving!

What do you think?

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:49 pm

I think the first event shouldn't happen quite yet. Possibly in the next day and this day could be used to prepare the house.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:49 pm

That makes....TOTALLY SENSE! ^^

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!