Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

AWOOO!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

AWOOO!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby White_Fang on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:45 pm

As in "HELLO!" From your friendly neighborhood werewolf, White_Fang

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

White_Fang
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: AWOOO!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riel on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:53 pm

Lo there.

Welcome to Gateway, and all that jazz.
This is all we've got now
Scream until your heart stops
Never gonna regret
Watching every sunset
We'll listen for your heartbeat
| Scream your heart out. |

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Riel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:55 pm

AWOOO! to you to. :3 *Points at name.* And SQUEAK! as well. *Points at strange rat-life animated avatar.* :3

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surreal on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:57 pm

Hey, White_Fang! Welcome to the forums! :D

I'm a Werewolf, myself. Rawr!

*points toward avatar*

Surreal
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Cat XIII on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Though it is not obvious, I as well am a werewolf. AaaaoooOOO!

Haha! Welcome to Roleplay Gateway!
<Draccypoo> WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GENDERLESS PEOPLE OUT THERE
<Kouketsu> THE INTERNET IS GENDER NEUTRAL.
<Draccypoo> not just an O with a cross under it
<Draccypoo> or an O with an arrow coming out the brains'
<Draccypoo> just a fucking O.
<Draccypoo> >.<

Black Cat XIII
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby White_Fang on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:39 pm

My god. So many others. Is there a pack? Can I join?

White_Fang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:40 pm

No pack I'm aware of...I just like wolfies. XD

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:54 pm

ImageImage

Welcome to RolePlay Gateway. Feel free to ask anyone, staff or community member, if you have questions about how things work here at RPGateway. If you want to join an ongoing RP I would suggest you read the OOC, PM the game master and then simply wait for them to reply. PM me or any staff member if you have questions or concerns or just need a nudge in the right direction.

I also just want to say if you like to fight, I noticed your brawl thread in the arena, please join the illustrious GT League.
http://www.thegrandtournament.com/ the ledger where you can record all the turn-based fights you've had on any site, ANYWHERE - and get ranked based on your record of fights where ever it may be, get recognized for your skills and get some kick-ass signatures that let you display how badass you are. If you’re a fighter ANYWHERE IN THE VAST ROLEPLAYING LANDSCAPE show the world your record!
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:58 pm

You think you're so tough with your CENTERED text and crimson colorings and pictures and...Well...STUFF! D=

...I wonder if I should disclaim that that was a joke. >>'

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby White_Fang on Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:02 pm

I don't just want the brawl thread to be noticed, I want others to join! It is a Beat 'em up thread, but it has a storyline and mechanics behind it all. It's really quite cool.

White_Fang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyper on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:12 pm

*drops a bomb into the den that erupts in a ball of holy flames and shoots out silver spikes*

DIE YOU FURRY ABOMINATIONS-

Oh...I mean...welcome! :lol:

Vyper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby White_Fang on Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:44 am

*drops a bomb into the den that erupts in a ball of holy flames and shoots out silver spikes*

DIE YOU FURRY ABOMINATIONS-

Oh...I mean...welcome!

*Drops on all fours and runs like mad to escape the intense flames of holy essence behind him.*

*skillfully evades spike after spike, managing to actually capture one in his powerful jaws*

*Emerges from the den, miracurasly unscathed (except for the singed fur)*

*Aproaches Vyper, and drops the spike on the ground in front of him/her*

I'm not that kind of warewolf. Read my profile:

Name: Garrek Martin
Bio:
Theresa and Travis Martin were a married couple of scientists. They were working on biogenetic structure, and comparing the differences of animal and human DNA. Throughout their studies, they found a formula that could possibly fuse two separate DNA strands together artificially. Using this method, they combined wolf DNA with a human’s, specifically Dr. Travis’ DNA. The result was the birth of a wolf like human.

The ‘were-wolf’ aged as a normal human would, his brain function was like that of a human, and he was capable of speech. His wolf traits were more physical, where he had the strength and skill of the wild predator. Theresa was sterile, and so they welcomed the child, now named Garrek, into their loving home. Theresa and Travis raised and cherished him. He’s like the son we never could’ve had, Travis wrote in his journal.

About the age of 15, Garrek question his parents about his abnormalities. Why was he so different? Theresa and Travis thought it best to tell him the truth, and so the truth came out. Although he never showed it, Garrek was very upset about his origins, and rarely talked about it thereafter. Like the rest of the supers, he was seen as a freak of nature, and rather than making his true origins public, he just used the excuse that he was a super. He soon found out about the school, and figured it was his best chance at fitting in.
Physical Discription: White Fang

White_Fang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:37 am

Bad Vyper! *Smack.* My werewolf character is a traditional type (full moon transformation into a half-wolf, half-man), but he lives in the modern world, and is a mythological biologist, pharmacist, geneticist, and surgeon...You can get quite a few degrees when you've lived for hundreds of years. XD

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby White_Fang on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:19 am

Yeah. I wanted a new approach to how a werewolf could come to be. In fact, with the way I put it, I could have done any animal morph. Lion, Fox, Cheetah...

White_Fang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:51 pm

I've been straying further and further away from werewolves and more on the talking wolf side...And of course my Rattius. :3

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Welcome to our forum, new member!

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby White_Fang on Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:18 pm

UGH! I HATE sea food. Give me a rack of BBQ ribs! BTW, I'm WHITE Fang, emphasis on WHITE.

White_Fang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Oh God, not the fishy stick. D= I got one when I first came here.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:54 pm

What? Nonsense. The fishy stick is God's personal gift to Roleplay Gateway. Those who denounce it will end up smited by being turned into pillars of salt.

Said salt will then be used in the production of more fishy sticks. A vicious cycle. You cannot stop the stick!

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:58 pm

D=

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!