Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Will to Survive: The New Democratic Order

The Will to Survive: The New Demoratic Order

a part of “The Will to Survive: The New Democratic Order”, a fictional universe by Reaper2707.

A new disease is sweeping across the US turning those infected into flesh craving monstrosities. They've lost all humanity and their only instinct is to feed. Now with a zombie apocalypse befalling the nation, those immune to the virus try to survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Will to Survive: The New Democratic Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Will to Survive: The New Demoratic Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Yayyaa fights! This is going to be intersting and exciting! I just can't wait till Scott meets Zanetta as well :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kreator on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Hey, I'm the new guy on the block. I would like some feedback on a starting location. I have heard of Highgate and all, but other than that. What would you recommend?

Thanks,
Kreator
I live my life in the shadows where money never sleeps.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kreator
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi and Welcome!

Firstly, Highgate is looooooooooooooong gone and nothing more then a creator in the ground for 6 years now.

You can either start of in the Commonwealth. Many of the characters are currently there or the Easter US. Those are your two main options!

Have fun surviving! =D

Love,

Scar x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kreator on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Thanks for the welcome! So, the state of Connecticut on the east coast would do for a starting location, correct? Whereabout is the Commonwealth?

Kreator

Kreator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Eddy V. Sovorov, the scene you placed Belial in is set in the middle of the forrest, next to an empty field, therefor leaving no buildings around...

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:31 pm

.....<.<......I totally said he was up in a tree.....you are just seeing things....>.>....just ignore the editing I made as it never happened...

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:47 am

Hey Kreator!

Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you sooner but the Commonwealth is Texas side I believe. The Eastern US is Connecticut side. But yes they can both be starting locations. It's up to you :)

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperChocoMilk on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 am

I'm not going to be able to this roleplay anymore, what with exams and studying, I just have way too much on my plate. You can do whatever you want to with my characters, I don't care, I just will no longer be roleplaying. It was fun, so I have to say Bye!

SuperChocoMilk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Well Faithy, Tsukiko's giving him a good run for his money, and a Big ball o' Fire too!
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scragglywayfarer on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Hey guys, just a heads up that I won't be able to post for the foreseeable future. I've had some real life issues come up, and I've just got too much on my plate to put in the effort to put out RPs I'd be happy with. I've already sent a message to Maia telling her (since her and Charlie just met up) that she can use him in her upcoming post(s) and basically do as she pleases to finish him off, or, if she'd rather just them split up, then she can do that. In that case (they split up and he is still alive) please feel free to write for him, kill him off, or just ignore his very existence. The only thing I ask is that, if you do play him or kill him off, please just do it so he dies with some dignity.

Thank you, and sorry about jumping ship... just hectic times and don't want to put out subpar work.

scragglywayfarer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 pm

I will finish off Charlie's story with a noble death Scraggly :)

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Uhh Reaper... What should we do...?

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:15 am

Um, how about you sneak around the slavers to a back entrance of Commonwealth?

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Oki Doki.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Anybody want to run into Mai and Flare??

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Well As soon as Tsukiko is out of the Camp she snuck into, yeah, give me some time though.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:09 pm

You've all been kicking some serious ass in this thing :] I've been reading up on it and you guys are all some really amazing writers! Keep it up so I have stuff to read lol
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kreator on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:46 pm

I probably should have started my person closer to human population. I'm devising a plan to get him closer to people, who wants to meet my mercenary? Just give me a location and I'll try to get him there.

Kreator

Kreator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:05 pm

I would offer you the option, but the only character I have wandering about is Belial. If you character is willing to tag along with a cannibalistic-mutant-psychopath then you do have an option there!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:20 pm

sorry I haven't posted I've gotten a really busy lately

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Group Theory Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!