Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wallflower Misfits

Wallflower Misfits

a part of “Wallflower Misfits”, a fictional universe by Echo_Rose.

Are you one of those kids that just don't fit into one of those stereotype cliques in school, than maybe you are a Wallflower? [semi-lit/accepting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wallflower Misfits”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Wallflower Misfits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Hi everyone! Reservations go here and last 24 hours.
I really want this to be a successful rp and I absolutely loved the movie this is based off of. If you havent seen it I so recommend it :]
Faceclaims you can choose.
Any questions or comments or concerns go here.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Wallflower Misfits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 pm

May I reserve Boy 1? I absolutely loved the book and the movie :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:31 pm

yes you may dear :] ill have the rules and skelly up shortly

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Yay, thank you ;D

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doubleinnuendo on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Could I possibly reserve Girl #2? c:

doubleinnuendo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YurakiMori-chan on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:50 pm

May I reserve Girl 4 please? 0u0
↝ ⋮ I'M TRASH BUT I'M CUTE TRASH ♡ 。

YurakiMori-chan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:02 pm

yes to you all.
I want to be clear since I dont have the rules up yet but there will be a word count of 300. I would also like to see a descriptive skelly. I just put it up and rules will be up shortly.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:42 pm

I really like the idea of this RP, but when I read the introduction page, I felt a bit disappointed. If you plan on doing an RP about people who don't fit into any category, than you shouldn't force the RP'ers to play stereotypical/categorized characters that are per-ordained to act a certain way. If you want your characters to be unique misfits, than they should be misfits, not stereotypes. I'm not trying to demean your idea at all, you really seem to have all your ducks in a row with this, and I have no doubt every spot will most likely get filled. I'm just, Saiyan.

EDIT: Just saw this was based on a movie, that explains it much more. I've never seen the movie, but if the premise is the same as this RP, than I might have to check it out.
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Well yes I was basing it off a movie that is why I put a little something about each character. I dont mind changing it up but I like to keep where the relationships are at. I dont mind changing the description that I put either I just have a plot in mind and each character has a role in the plot.

I very much recommened watching the movie, its awesome

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:58 pm

May I reserve girl 3? :D
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:02 am

yes you may my dear :]

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:01 am

Ah what the hell, I'm reading the book and like it. I'll take boy 3 if you don't mind? Can I fiddle with his stated interests some (if you remember the other RP we were in you can take a wild guess as to what)?

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:06 am

yes you may Erik :] welcome aboard

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Okay, upon reflection, I think I'm going to withdraw my reservation. I don't have the muse or the ability to take on another RP at this time.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:28 pm

Unfortunately, like Erik, I don't think I'll have time for this roleplay...and I just can't really think of a good character without him being exactly like Patrick from Perks of Being a Wallflower...sorry.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawr413 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:34 am

Can I reserve Boy 4?

Rawr413
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!