Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

After The Games

After The Games

a part of “After The Games”, a fictional universe by FoolMeOnce.

This RP is a Hunger Games AU, which would be set after Katniss and Peeta become Victors and have finished the Victors Tour.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “After The Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

After The Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:18 pm

"After The Games"

In short, this roleplay is an AU for The Hunger Games.
It's the 92nd Annual Hunger Games, and Katniss and Peeta witness something they hoped they never would.
This ties onto the end of the Hunger Games, cutting out Catching Fire and Mockingjay. There are spots open, so take a look and take the time to have a think!

And, may the odds be ever in your favour!
Last edited by FoolMeOnce on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My solace is knowing that someday things will be over...then I can say a big SCREW YOU to those who brought me down!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: After The Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:23 pm

May I steal the District Four female? Or Two... I can't decide. Um, er, Four! :3
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StereoHearts on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Hi. I was wondering if I could reserve the spot for the District Two female, once the character sheets are up?

StereoHearts
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Of course! Bandgeek; reserved District Four Female. StereoHearts; reserved Disctrict Two Female.

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:30 pm

The only thing I would like to point out after reading your character Bandgeek is this;

District 2's Male Tribute AND District 4's Female Tribute
This relationship is a false one. Though they appear to be somewhat in 'secret love', they hate each other. This relationship was created when the mentors of both careers decided to try and steal Haymitch's tactics from the 74th Annual Hunger Games.

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:53 pm

I got that part, actually. :3 Just because she appears to hate him, and wants to, it doesn't mean she can't feel anything for him. Unless you're pretty much creating that for us, then you can remove my character.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Hi.
I would like to reserve the male from district 4, if that is okay. Thanks :)

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:16 pm

hey can i reserve the male from district 12?
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Could I take the male from district two? :D

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:49 pm

just thought you guys may like this....

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMirrorsAllGone on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Hello FoolMeOnce and other Hunger Games Enthusiasts,

If it's okay with you I'd like to reserve a spot in this RP as I can see it's filling up quick.

Thank you,

Mirror

P.S. I'm typing this before I really look in depth at the charries and whose taken so forgive me if I seem a little vague.
The Mirror isn't broke, it's Gone.

TheMirrorsAllGone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:00 am

Bandgeek that is totally fine :D Very interesting! I'm looking forward to this RP!
Everyone that has sent in a sheet has their spot, and those asked to reserve have had theirs reserved.

Mirrors, there is only both tributes from 13 left, which would you like?

P.S Totally forgot to put 13 up there :')

P.P.S If you have reserved a spot but haven't yet got your sheet up, i'd quite like to see it by tuesday, wednesday at the latest GMT. I'd really like to get started before people start getting bored :3

Thanks for such a great interest!
And thanks for that picture Phoenix! I love it <3

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リトル·ミス·サンシャイン on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:34 am

Could Mai take the District 13's Female? :3 Unless that's what Mirrors wanted!

リトル·ミス·サンシャイン
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:43 am

Well if Mirror wanted the male, it's yours :) Would you like to play the male if Mirror wants the female? :3

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:28 am

Hey guys, edited Zac a little, go check him out. ^_^

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リトル·ミス·サンシャイン on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:46 am

Sure would! ^.^ Thank you!

リトル·ミス·サンシャイン
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:17 pm

Okay! All spots are reserved <3

Mai, you can have the male, and Mirror can have the female from 13.

I'm making the first post now, but I'll post here a big START message when all the sheets are up :)

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Submitted my character. Sorry for the time inconvenience!

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 pm

No problem!
Love him <3
Now we just need Mai and Mirror to post theirs...

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:58 am

Mirror and Mai have till tomorrow until we start without them.
Then if their sheets aren't up by their next turn, i'll be forced to replace them :c

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!