Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Join my Dance, lost ones

Join my Dance, lost ones

a part of “Join my Dance, lost ones”, a fictional universe by Macayle Nighteyes.

When you are alone and afraid and darkness closes in, a hand extends and a voice whispers, "Dance with me."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Join my Dance, lost ones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Join my Dance, lost ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macayle Nighteyes on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Join my Dance, lost ones"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Macayle Nighteyes
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Join my Dance, lost ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:29 pm

I'll play a female :)
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macayle Nighteyes on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Sounds good! Looking foward to reading your profile.

Macayle Nighteyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Well, this looks fun. I'll make a charicter.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macayle Nighteyes on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Please do! The more the merrier!

Macayle Nighteyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Submitted a character! This looks interesting!

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macayle Nighteyes on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Yay, I've got three really interesting characters! I'm going to wait one more day for anymore players. Tomorrow we will start posting. Thanks guys, this should be an adventure.

Macayle Nighteyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:14 pm

So, if it isn't to late, I'd certainly like to have a part in this roleplay, possibly playing a male? I can have the character sheet in tonight, tomorrow at the latest!
"I've always been misinterpreted. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."

~Tim Burton

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macayle Nighteyes on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Okay, that's fine. Sorry guys...one more day! I'm so anxious to get this thing rolling!

Macayle Nighteyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:53 pm

My character has officially been submitted :)

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesamesea on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:27 am

I'd like to join in if that's okay?
I am not alone, I am just waiting for them to perfect human cloning so that I can date myself.

thesamesea
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macayle Nighteyes on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:41 pm

I will allow thesamesea to submit and then we will close the roleplay and begin. Thanks guys!

Macayle Nighteyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macayle Nighteyes on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Guys, whoever wants to post first, go right ahead. Death will not be joining in until he learns a little bit about the characters. Thanks!

Macayle Nighteyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:19 pm

What would you like there to be going on? Do you have a stepping stone or something you'd like to see?

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macayle Nighteyes on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:42 pm

I would just like to get a look at each character's life. Show me the pain, the struggle, whatever you like.

Macayle Nighteyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macayle Nighteyes on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:13 pm

OK guys...I will start.

Macayle Nighteyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:47 pm

I hope that was adequate guys... I wasn't quite sure where we were supposed to be going with that, but since Death is sort of... Death, I figured starting off with dying wouldn't be too bad of an idea.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macayle Nighteyes on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Hey guys...I apologize right now. I'm kind of new to roleplaying so I'm getting used to the rules and such. I'm working on it but please bear with me. Thanks! :)

Macayle Nighteyes
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!